The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere (but I couldn't see it) and sorry if this is an obvious question. I am using Flawless. It rarely freezes, but it is usually in slow motion. Also when it's working ok the sound is about 5 seconds ahead of the picture. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I'm using IPTV on an iPad. Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere (but I couldn't see it) and sorry if this is an obvious question. I am using Flawless. It rarely freezes, but it is usually in slow motion. Also when it's working ok the sound is about 5 seconds ahead of the picture. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I'm using IPTV on an iPad. Thanks in advance.

I think you will find that it is your ISP "traffic shaping". I had a similar issue with SM where it was fine to begin with but then in slow motion after about 15 minutes. Normal service was resumed when going through a VPN.

Flawless has a number of channels with today's game.

Go to FLAWLESS TV then click ALL and go down towards the end of the list where you'll find links to all th FA Cup games.

I came across

FOXSPORTS PLUS which I believe will show the Saintsgame. To be certain choose channels marked Saints West Brom

ALL

Any links for those?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I subscribe to Flawless -£42 for 6 months so no links.

Sure must be loads out there but that is why I pay to take away the pain of finding. Also quality is near perfect

Just confirmed that FOXSOCCER PLUS are showing Saints game

Thanks again Art! That worked for me yesterday. Before that, I could only find a foreign commentary version.

I've followed a few of your recommendations (including Flawless) and they have always come up trumps.

You are one of the 'go to' advisors on steaming!