The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Sportsmania closing down their social media accounts.

They are going to feel the heat more than anyone else. They have grown to be a serious threat and a viable alternative.

Despite the intermittent issues which many have, it's been very good for me personally. I have had the occasional hiccup but generally it's been a far cry from the old acetsream /sports devil days a few years ago.

I'm still on the "imwaiting" temp subscription as my sub ended a week or two back. Probably won't bother signing up again.

Normal sportsmania subscriptions not available, anyone let me know which sites are working? I am willing to get a VPN too

Did you try entering "imwaiting" (without the quotes) in the coupon field of the sign up page? They handed out 2 week subscriptions because of their issues in getting their backend configured for the start of the season.

They are going to feel the heat more than anyone else. They have grown to be a serious threat and a viable alternative.

Despite the intermittent issues which many have, it's been very good for me personally. I have had the occasional hiccup but generally it's been a far cry from the old acetsream /sports devil days a few years ago.

I'm still on the "imwaiting" temp subscription as my sub ended a week or two back. Probably won't bother signing up again.

Yeah think many want reassurances before signing up for 6 or 12 months. I have VPN in place but only need when Saints are away and if I'm not going. Will be a shame if they go though.

Seems that SM is dead [emoji88]

We knew you so well....

I am out and about now but had a quick play earlier on, sky channels were playing ok as was wwe network (my son is into the wrestling).

Then I tried match day channels for the United game - terrible buffering even on SD channels.

I have a VPN in place but my area is over subscribed so Virgin media contending me badly. Having said that I can still watch Netflix/Prime etc so my connection is ok.

Think I'll just fall back to the radio/official site for commentary. I get too frustrated with a buffering channel :-)

Do you use ethernet? What vpn?

Yeah ethernet and PIA VPN. Tbh this setup has worked fine last season but maybe just a bad day.

I'll be seriously thinking about if I re-sub to sportsmania when my free 2 weeks expires

Yeah ethernet and PIA VPN. Tbh this setup has worked fine last season but maybe just a bad day.

I'll be seriously thinking about if I re-sub to sportsmania when my free 2 weeks expires

Maybe try a different vpn? It's strange because it worked almost perfectly for me (I had one stutter during the second half but that was it.) did you try sd or HD?

I don't have the best knowledge on streams but I have been lucky in the past to watch on cricfree.

Due to the bad buffering I'm looking at paying a subscription for one.

Is there anything out there that won't be cut off plus I don't really understand VPN either.

I run a 17meg connection off sky and I'm looking at watching it on my mac.

PS I would attend more games but I work until 2-00pm most Saturday's plus I start work at 4-00pm on Sunday's

Cheers in advance.

PIA for me too. Been using it for a year. It is very easy, the best, and one of the cheapest

. I thoroughly recommend it.

I would 2nd/third and forth that. Been using PIA for about a year myself. It's a variant of OpenVPN, so if your router is capable you can do some clever routing stuff so only certain devices use the VPN at specific times. Works a treat.

This is a bugger, my subscription has ended and I can't renew.

If you still have a login to the site and you can get to the subscriptions area, you 'should' be able to use the '2 week free' they're giving out. Payments will be open again in a couple of weeks once their fancy new VPN/proxy based solution is out, apparently.

imwaiting is the code...