The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

is anyone having issues with Flawless? When I go onto a stream, the screen of my pc goes black and I have to touch the mouse again for it to appear, then the screen goes black again after a few secs and I have to touch the mouse again and so on... Bloody annoying.

I installed the latest version of flawless but it hasn't made any difference.

I tried to get Solent online but no luck, guessing it's because I'm in London and therefore not able to get it. Seems ridiculous that in this day and age it's not even possible to find RADIO coverage of a match.

The BBC World Service says they are covering our game, but they are actually covering Nott County-Swansea.

(official site just gives me silence too, what a joke)

I tried to get Solent online but no luck, guessing it's because I'm in London and therefore not able to get it. Seems ridiculous that in this day and age it's not even possible to find RADIO coverage of a match.

The BBC World Service says they are covering our game, but they are actually covering Nott County-Swansea.

Try http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42596414.app

Works for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldnt get it to work with OS either, but its on bbc sport website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42596414

I'm in Plymouth and I'm getting Solent fine. I thought the whole point of having this thing on the website is you can listen anywhere.

How odd! the bbc sport link works for me but online Saints doesn't work even though I am definitely logged on. I'm based in Southampton.

Had real trouble getting it to work through the website. Think they have got some kind of update issue.

Same here. I don't understand it. Batman says he is playing it.

I wonder if it's ISP related. I'm on Sky Broadband.

I don't think so. I'm on a local internet provider in Ireland. One that supplies to surrounding areas only. They'd have no reason to block anything so specifically.

For those on flawless I’m watching the Arab stream but have managed to sync the Solent commentary on to it works a treat unlike the clueless idiot we have in charge of us ! Good to hear Dave and Adam on the telly !!
I can't do that right now.

What's the Arabic for 'what saints don't want to do is to concede another goal.'

Sent from my VFD 610 using Tapatalk

I’ve just tried to renew my maniahd subscription and it wants to be paid in bitcoin ??? WTF is bitcoin ?

Does anybody use maniahd anymore ? If not what is used for streaming through a vpn ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitcoin thinks it’s a global currency, but is actually more like Nectar points if Nectar wasn’t backed-up by a major retailer! :)

Offer to pay with BHS or Comet vouchers instead.

Is there any free Kodi addons that work I could nt find any that work

Yeah plenty.

I have been using Rising Tides addon, almost all off the games are on there, never failed to be able to stream a game, even the cup games.