• Schneiderlin
    • Davis, S
    • Mané
    • Tadic
    • Long
    • Đuričić
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Pellè

Unbeaten against the league champions elect this season. 50 points in mid-March. Boom!

I started putting money on a Chelsea win during the second half, so I'll take my fair share of the plaudits.

Edited by trousers

Great point, we looked fantastic in the first half, really thought if we could carry that tempo up we would win. Still gutted Tadic didnt let fire when in the box (great feet by the way).

Fraser and the back four, amazing.

Concerned with JWP and F.Djuricic when they came on (benefit of the doubt as that wasnt the easiest of games to come into.)

Aged 30 years watching that but an excellent point.

The second half is a different game if Dean hadn't bottled sending off Matic. He even went for his pocket, then realised he didn't have the nerve.

Exactly this. Guy should've walked.

Great performance, great point.

Had to go for a walk on 86 minutes. Just couldn't do it any more.

FF made some top saves, but his positioning wasn't always great. Tadic needs some to be more "selfish". And we are still not converting our chances. But all in all, you can't complain about a point.

Onwards

I lost 20 notes on this (bet on a Saints win), but who couldn't be proud of that performance? Nice one boys. I believe we have what is called a platform, and hopefully, a galvanising experience that'll set us right for the rest of the season.

Be honest. We'd all have taken a point from this.

Great point, we looked fantastic in the first half, really thought if we could carry that tempo up we would win. Still gutted Tadic didnt let fire when in the box (great feet by the way).

Fraser and the back four, amazing.

Concerned with JWP and F.Djuricic when they came on (benefit of the doubt as that wasnt the easiest of games to come into.)

If only Tadic had taken the shot after clearing space for himself. Someone like Reed would have been the right sub (had he been in the squad) rather than JWP and Djuricic, who both looked shaky. Great games Morgan, FF and Mane - special mentions for Toby, Vic and Clyney.

Morgan MOTM for me.A point against Chelski is a big plus.They haven't beaten us this season.Draw for Manure and a Win for Swansea tomorrow will make me a very happy bunny.

I think a Spurs win would be better for us, don't want United getting a 4 point gap.

1 point more than I ever expected.

Once again the meanest defence in the prem was immense. Aside from Chelsea no other team is within 4 goals of our tally conceded, remarkable achievement.

Could we still pull this one around, regain our mojo and make a tilt at top 4?

Haha...a drier night for the bed wetters awaits.. They'll be gutted there's no obvious candidate to be slagged off after that !

Fraser quality today !

Agree he was. Be awesome if he was lighter on his feet, he would be up with best then but made some splendid saves.

Was a cracker match but definitely deserved a point. That first half was superb.

In prior years we could only ever dream about a performance and a result like that versus the champions elect.

Very proud

The first half was terrific, but we didn't take advantage when they were on the ropes - and boy they were for big periods in the 1st half.

But the same can be reversed in the 2nd half, we were on the ropes and they couldn't take advantage. It was an even game in that sense, we had the first half, they had the 2nd.

Morgan MOTM, he's a one man shield. Most defenders dream of having him in front of them!! (and Vic, what a combo). Forster, massive saves. huge. Great shot stopper.

What I loved about the first half more than anything was our 'zip', we were faster, sharper and snappier in the final third and looked a hell of a lot more fluid. Whether that's due to Pelle not being in the side or just a bit of a rest, only time will tell - but I think Long did enough to keep his place in that setup.

On the next game (Man Utd) I'll take a draw. Best result in my opinion, get both sides dropping points. Man Utd have hell fixtures coming up, so they will drop points in the coming weeks.