Best @ St. Mary's

Pilchards

Best manager - Koeman

Keeper - Niemi

Foreigner - Schneiderlin

Atmosphere - MK Dons, second leg of JPT Southern Area Semi Final (people who weren't there won't understand...)

Best game - Not sure what you mean by best, most entertaining? If so then the 4-3 against Norwich, or the 8-0 V Sunderland.

goal scored by a Saints player - Tough one, lots of contenders. Probably a tie between Pelle V QPR and Walcott V Luton.

Most memorial match - Similar to best game I guess? But the match i'm sure will live most vividly in my memory is the game V Coventry.

funniest moment - Before we were relegated to league one we had James Brown - I Feel Good as our goal celebration music (cringe). First game after he passed away, a boring 0-0 slowly petering out and "WHOA - I feel good.....WHOA" blasts out over the tannoy. Pretty funny. Not much funny stuff has happened at St Marys.

Not like at Pompey in the NPC, when the announcer said "And now, the grand prize....ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE POUND....". Cue lots of laughter and p*ss taking from the Saints end, including chants of "now you can buy the club".

Edited by Saint_clark

Best manager: Strachan, loved his quotes and we played good football too.

Keeper: Niemi, what a save vs Charlton to announce his arrival, he does the impossible saves like some do today.

Foreigner: Pahars, loved him and he has a great song too.

Atmosphere: Vs Pompey when we had a minute silent for Ted Bates, it had hate throughout.

Best game: Beating Boro 4-0 I think when we played the best football ever in the championship, walked the ball in the net with Lambert and Lallana taking the ****.

Goal scored by a Saints player: Wayne Thomas vs Ipswich in the cup, was sat behind that when it flew.

Most memorial match: Vs Leicester when we got promoted, just one big party and the best pitch invasion ever.

funniest moment: The two own goals by Everton last season, we were very witty with it.

Best manager - Toss up between Strachan, Adkins and Koeman

Keeper - Niemi

Foreigner - Lundekvam - he even speaks with a Hampshire accent now

Atmosphere - One of the games v Pompey. The 2-2 draw just about gets it for me, if only for the five minutes before their second equaliser

Best game - 1-1 draw v Newcastle in 2003 (I think). Just a really enjoyable game. Everyone was smiling at the end.

Goal scored by a Saints player - Marsland overhead kick vs Wolves in the cup

Most memorable match - Championship promotion game vs Coventry

Funniest moment - the first goal vs Sunderland in the 8-0 was pretty funny. Everyone round me in the Kingsland corner was going ' did I really see that'

The best goalkeeper who ever played for Saints must be Peter Shilton. Over 100 caps for England, and rated as in the top ten of the worlds best goalkeepers of his era.

An opposition forward was once quoted as saying you get through the defence and see Shilton in front of you and you realise the this is the most difficult bit-or words to that effect. If we keep Forster I think he will also be great, I was directly behind him at Arsenal in the league cup and for the life of me I don't know how he made that save.

The best goalkeeper who ever played for Saints must be Peter Shilton. Over 100 caps for England, and rated as in the top ten of the worlds best goalkeepers of his era.

An opposition forward was once quoted as saying you get through the defence and see Shilton in front of you and you realise the this is the most difficult bit-or words to that effect. If we keep Forster I think he will also be great, I was directly behind him at Arsenal in the league cup and for the life of me I don't know how he made that save.

i had no idea Shilts played for us at St Mary's?

Best manager - Koeman Thinks its too early to tell between Adkins, MoPo or Koeman, signs are good though! The otehr elephant in the room is WGS!! Was a quality manager and reckon we'd be sailing along under his steady hand with this team also.

Keeper - Niemi

Foreigner - Schneiderlin

Atmosphere - MK Dons, second leg of JPT Southern Area Semi Final (people who weren't there won't understand...) - not for me personally (and was there), It doesn't come close to some of the bigger occasions upon our return to the prem. You could also pick any game from the final matches in the promotion seasons to beat that. Best atmosphere i've seen recently was united at home when we lost 2-3 in the first season or the Man City 3-1.... the Sunderland 8-0 was also memorable because off the disbelief, jubilation and "we'll still be last, on match of the day" chants

goal scored by a Saints player - Tough one, lots of contenders. Probably a tie between Pelle V QPR and Walcott V Luton. - Also to be considered are Lallana vs Hull? His screamer vs Newcastle also worthy or merit.

Best manager - Strachen, Loved his post and pre match quotes to the media. Also took us to a final and into Europe...

Keeper - Niemi

Foreigner - Tough one, Loved watching Pahars, Claus was a hero during my early teens. Morgan has to be up there too.

Atmosphere - Any Pompey Game during our Championship season. Went home & away both were excellent.

Best game - Brentford or Plymouth away whilst in league 1. Brentford was brilliant 3-0 in the sun on the terracing. Plymouth was a big party and secured our promotion with SRL scoring a class header at the end of first half.

goal scored by a Saints player - Morgan/Lallna scoop against Ipswich 5-2 demolition at the beginning of the Championship season. Great game great goal

Most memorial match - Paint trophy. Watching Saints win a trophy was brilliant. Remember being nervous before the game then SRL smashed that pen in and the rest was history.

funniest moment - That horrific own goal this season during the 8-0 destruction of Sunderland.

Best manager - Koeman

Keeper - Niemi

Foreigner - Pahars

Atmosphere - Coventry

Best game - MK Dons. 3-2 and Johnno Quick showed his class

goal scored by a Saints player - Pelle V QPR

Most memorial match - Coventry promotion

funniest moment - Either Barrys slotted finish to the bottom corner or Verginis volley. Puncheon pooing must be up there as well.