So this is why Bear has been MIA

Big Bad Bob

Yeah my nursing staff reckons I have one of the worst cases of exaggerated man flu in recorded history! It's pretty serious. Everyone is v.worried :thumbup:

Oh no, I am worried too! I've seen instances where it can turn into man hysteria. It's very dangerous. Let me know if you'd like me to come and mop your brow, or give any other moral support.

I'm v.illness :( pls posts floral tributes + pls don't die messages here pls. If i do die I have wrote in my will that micropenis goes to lou + my balls are to be split up & shared between the rest of you :thumbup:

Any improvement overnight Bear, or do I need to start preparing a nice receptacle for my share of your testicles? :thumbup:

unless I am going mad there was a function on the insert image (above) about a month ago where you could choose to upload photo's from your computer or from an URL.

Probably too many up skirt shots from you monkeys meant it was turned off:lol:

Not too sure why everyone thinks the bear man is packing a cocktail sausage as he is very poplar judging by his website dancingbear maybe he's been busy working as I wish I was that popular ;)

unless I am going mad there was a function on the insert image (above) about a month ago where you could choose to upload photo's from your computer or from an URL.

Cheers CC, I didn't realise you can use that funnction for uploading your own photos from a laptop, and not just google etc

Not too sure why everyone thinks the bear man is packing a cocktail sausage as he is very poplar judging by his website dancingbear maybe he's been busy working as I wish I was that popular ;)

It's easy to be popular on here CC. It's all picking the right name and right avatar. Hot girl pic or cutesy animal, and the forum is yours....

Hmmmmm, it only shows me that I can upload from a URL :(

Hmmmmm, it only shows me that I can upload from a URL :(

Yeah I know but up until about 1 month ago (when I noticed) you could select where you wanted the photo from (desktop or web) but it had disappeared from there as you used to be able to choose.

Hopefully a mod can help out why this changed