J Rod

sisi1992

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

I DON'T want to see him back this season, as we'll have bees round a honey pot all summer.

If he is going to leave, he is going to leave. 3 15 minute cameos at the tail end of the season are not going to change the mind of any team that already have him on their radar.

Most likely scenario IMO is that Jay tries to stay next season to get fully fit and not have the pressure of a big money move on his shoulders as well as returning from injury.

He would then be in a great position as a relatively young, English, high quality free agent and if he comes back from injury well, would have loads of options and a good season behind him.

Saints on the other hand would probably find that the worst scenario and would either want him to re-sign with us or sell him.

Most likely scenario IMO is that Jay tries to stay next season to get fully fit and not have the pressure of a big money move on his shoulders as well as returning from injury.

He would then be in a great position as a relatively young, English, high quality free agent and if he comes back from injury well, would have loads of options and a good season behind him.

Saints on the other hand would probably find that the worst scenario and would either want him to re-sign with us or sell him.

Just what are you like? Negative spin on everything. It's boring and depressing.

Just what are you like? Negative spin on everything. It's boring and depressing.

Hello again.

What is depressing about him staying next season and hopefully being injury free?

Is it not a fact that if he was about to be a free agent he would have lots of options?

For someone who hates negativity (which my post wasn't) you spend an awful amount of time replying to my posts rather than creating your own positive content.

We all want JR to come back as he is a class act and would be a great option for us. But if he doesn't want to sign a new contract (which has been on the table for months allegedly) then there isn't much Saints can do but sell him or lose on a free transfer. Unless you have other suggestions?