I think we should have a petition

OldNick

I would just like to point out that thos people who paid £5 to avoid adverts are really mssing out. I have picked up plenty of bargains so far, met lots of hot girls who want to have sex in my area, and my penis has been enlarged by a full 2cm.

That has to big my biggest lol for a f*cking long time! I even laughed the second time I read it!

See if everyone had unlimited posts, we would not get genius contribution like that!

Ex-ac-erly.

Whine and whinge as much as you like Essruu, SRS etc. Stick to your principles as long as you like.

It's a fiver FFS that allows you to participate and interact with others for a whole year...

Essruu, I haven't noticed the traffic on b-anter increasing particularly... that's more to do with the non-modding policy I guess though that puts many people off. I ain't knocking b-anter but it isn't most people's cuppa tea cos of its positioning...

The other sites run by nutters like SF76 and Cushty are never gonna get traffic either.

You takes your choice peeps!

Just one question please. What type of principles would a person have, who allows racist crap to be posted on their forum?

I've been watching that chinese bird on BBC2 every recipe seems to involve shauzin (sp) wine and spring onions, is this yuor experience??

Not so sure about the wine but she's from Taiwan and they do things differently over there.

where' s the best chinese in town? personally I feel pearl harbour has the edge.

Oriental Express on Shirley Road roughly opposite Woolworths. We had a massive meal for four and it only cost £24. That could have been because I fixed his laptop though. What are you like with computers?

Not so sure about the wine but she's from Taiwan and they do things differently over there.

Oriental Express on Shirley Road roughly opposite Woolworths. We had a massive meal for four and it only cost £24. That could have been because I fixed his laptop though. What are you like with computers?

I am good at getting viruses.

I hope you ain't talking about the worst chinese restaraunt I've ever been to, after the last game of the season we all went there and had some shocking food.

I am dissapointed by you thinking a good chineses is dictated by the pricage, surely you'd rather pay a little extra and avoid that water filled chicken that has the texture of a lychee?

I hope you ain't talking about the worst chinese restaraunt I've ever been to, after the last game of the season we all went there and had some shocking food.

It's more a takeaway with a few tables and chairs at the back rather than a true restaurant.

I am dissapointed by you thinking a good chineses is dictated by the pricage, surely you'd rather pay a little extra and avoid that water filled chicken that has the texture of a lychee?

You won't be able to find what I'd call a good Chinese food unless you can read a menu written in Chinese.

Just one question please. What type of principles would a person have, who allows racist crap to be posted on their forum?

Principles of free speech and believing any group of people, eventually, will find their own collective levels of tolerance within their group. Have you even looked at b-anter lately? You implying that it's just one long racist bile fest clearly proves that you haven't. Agreed, in the early days when people heard that there were little or no rules or boundaries, it did get certain people testing that with some of the crap that was written. Now, the levels of tolerance within a group that I mentioned above, have reached a level where any stupidly racist or offensive stuff is either ignored : roll : eyes are done. There's subtle ironic and 'funny' racist comments sure, but then the interchange between Al De Man and Saintkip above shows that similar takes place and is allowed to remain on here. You clearly have your own standards which means you think it's ok to glorify your hooligan past on this forum; others may think that is wrong or bad, so don't go taking the moral high ground.

If you actually took the time to read b-anter from time to time then you'd see it's not so different from here, only funnier, plus that Jew Master Bates posts even more rubbish and tries to be even more offensive because he knows he can and still hasn't found the level. If you want to castigate anyone, castigate him. Or, better still, put your DMs on, tie your silk scarfs around your wrists and then kick his head in with your Neanderthal mates and then go back to the pub and laugh about it 20yrs later when you're all even more fat and past it.

Principles of free speech and believing any group of people, eventually, will find their own collective levels of tolerance within their group. Have you even looked at b-anter lately? You implying that it's just one long racist bile fest clearly proves that you haven't. Agreed, in the early days when people heard that there were little or no rules or boundaries, it did get certain people testing that with some of the crap that was written. Now, the levels of tolerance within a group that I mentioned above, have reached a level where any stupidly racist or offensive stuff is either ignored : roll : eyes are done. There's subtle ironic and 'funny' racist comments sure, but then the interchange between Al De Man and Saintkip above shows that similar takes place and is allowed to remain on here. You clearly have your own standards which means you think it's ok to glorify your hooligan past on this forum; others may think that is wrong or bad, so don't go taking the moral high ground.

If you actually took the time to read b-anter from time to time then you'd see it's not so different from here, only funnier, plus that Jew Master Bates posts even more rubbish and tries to be even more offensive because he knows he can and still hasn't found the level. If you want to castigate anyone, castigate him. Or, better still, put your DMs on, tie your silk scarfs around your wrists and then kick his head in with your Neanderthal mates and then go back to the pub and laugh about it 20yrs later when you're all even more fat and past it.

Wtf?

I reckon i've calmed down on there, the only out of boundaries I post are blood and gore. Oh, and bewbs.

Yeah I admit I tried to fit in in ways deemed in appropriate, so what, so of you laughed, i've taken the flak for it and it's in the past.

Edited by Master Bates

Essru I started this thread expecting a bit of fun and so put it on banter.The owners of this site have not forced anyone to pay and people can chose your site as well which no doubt has its plus side but you do yourself no service being so aggressive to some who post on your site as well as on here.

My choice is to stay on this site and pay a measly £5 to pay my way on something that costs not only time.

You are a ggod poster on this site and it is a shame that you feel so negative.

Essru I started this thread expecting a bit of fun and so put it on banter.The owners of this site have not forced anyone to pay and people can chose your site as well which no doubt has its plus side but you do yourself no service being so aggressive to some who post on your site as well as on here.

My choice is to stay on this site and pay a measly £5 to pay my way on something that costs not only time.

You are a ggod poster on this site and it is a shame that you feel so negative.

nick, I wasn't being aggressive I've got my opinion on the matter, you've got yours and everyone else will have theirs. This thread was nothing to do with b-anter until someone else brought it up, then Eastleigh Soul Boy for some reason felt the need to question my principles and use the tired old 'racism' critiscism of b-anter; surely you don't begrudge me the right of reply and to put him straight on his inaccuracies and moral double standards... at least while I have some spare posts to use up!

nick, I wasn't being aggressive I've got my opinion on the matter, you've got yours and everyone else will have theirs. This thread was nothing to do with b-anter until someone else brought it up, then Eastleigh Soul Boy for some reason felt the need to question my principles and use the tired old 'racism' critiscism of b-anter; surely you don't begrudge me the right of reply and to put him straight on his inaccuracies and moral double standards... at least while I have some spare posts to use up!
No I agree you have a right but i got a bit confused in your flare up with Jillsaint etc .

All those who are only registered members should have their 3 posts a day cut to 2.

Whose with me on this? That would sort out the cheapSkates. In fact that is the name of the petition

Cut the cheapSKATES quota. We can even call Stu a Skate then

Nick, I'm neither cheap nor skate, merely exercising my personal choice. £5 only to be banned because my views don't conform to those of the democratic directors of the TSW Ltd or to defend my opinion in the face of insults and abuse from the rabid anti-lowe crew and quasi-intelligentsia with a penchant for posting witless 'remarks' in coloured ink. The price is immaterial, the principal - priceless.

Guest Hacienda
Nick, I'm neither cheap nor skate, merely exercising my personal choice. £5 only to be banned because my views don't conform to those of the democratic directors of the TSW Ltd or to defend my opinion in the face of insults and abuse from the rabid anti-lowe crew and quasi-intelligentsia with a penchant for posting witless 'remarks' in coloured ink. The price is immaterial, the principal - priceless.

I'm of the opinion that the majority of mainboard posters are chuffed to fook.

You can be abused without coughing up £5, e.g. "Principle. Lowe luvvie thicko.".

Bloody Salisbury fans : roll :

Im a little confused.Are you banned or not prepared to pay £5 ?

It is worth the subscription just to get rid of the trolling Skate.