Summer 2015 Hcdajfu thread ?

simo

Alex Crook saying we have enquired about taking Djuricic from benfica. Surprised if we have, our attacking options look good at the mo.

Wasn't the agreemnt last time a loan with a view to buy? Presume we chose not to buy, so can't see how we would be asking to have him on loan again. Unless someone has had a bump on the head and forgotten we had the player last season. :)

Amazed there have been no CB or CM links recently. I guess we've been distracted by Europa.
Hopefully keeping quiet as it could be a top player and don't want other clubs getting a sniff!

Not that that would be likely as can't shut agents up!

I do hope we're after a back-up keeper and a centre back.

Well done for sharing your pointless thoughts.

A back-up keeper to the back-up keeper (Stekelenburg) or a back up to the back-up to the back-up (Davis) or a back-up to the back-up to the back-up (Gazzaniga)????????? Clueless. What you're actually saying is that you do not think any of them are good enough to take over from Fraser but clearly the club do.

Obviously we are after a CB otherwise we would not have made an effort to get Alderwerield.

Some of you should learn to control what moves from your head to this forum!!!

I do hope we're after a back-up keeper

I think that is very unlikely as we have 4 senior keepers (3 of which are fit) and any additional keeper is unlikely to get much game time.

I do hope we're after a centre back

Given they've already made a big bid for a centre back this summer, its very likely they'll be making another bid for a different player.

A back-up keeper to the back-up keeper (Stekelenburg) or a back up to the back-up to the back-up (Davis) or a back-up to the back-up to the back-up (Gazzaniga)????????? Clueless. What you're actually saying is that you do not think any of them are good enough to take over from Fraser but clearly the club do.

Obviously we are after a CB otherwise we would not have made an effort to get Alderwerield.

Thanks for your politely put views. I meant a back up to Stekelenburg as I personally think that neither Davies nor Gazza are good enough. But point taken. Will refrain from posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your politely put views. I meant a back up to Stekelenburg as I personally think that neither Davies nor Gazza are good enough. But point taken. Will refrain from posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carry on posting...just provide more reasons and points for debate...no one wants to read a list of "hopes".....do they?!!!

:lol: Bit harsh. But yes, we don't need any other keepers imo, what happens if they all get wiped out, let's buy 4 more keepers. Just in case.

The Djuricic stuff on twitter seems to be coming from a bloke called Aca Stojanovic, can't work out if he's particularly legit, but seeems to be some sort of media/football type from Serbia. Quoting 8/9m Euros; I thought Djuricic showed potential, but I wouldn't want us spending that on him.

I would suggest within the next 10 days. I'm not itk. (Just a whisper).

feel like I'm out of the loop on the whole 'unspoken but everyone-knows-what-it-means acronyms'. What is the difference between a rumour, in the know, and a whisper?

this is getting well technical

If the post was pointless why bother pointing out the pointlessness of the pointless points

The Djuricic stuff on twitter seems to be coming from a bloke called Aca Stojanovic, can't work out if he's particularly legit, but seeems to be some sort of media/football type from Serbia. Quoting 8/9m Euros; I thought Djuricic showed potential, but I wouldn't want us spending that on him.

€8m is only £5.5m which isnt a lot these days for a young Intl player with decent potential.

I would get him at that price if we have given up on Ramirez.

Far rather Ramirez than waste more money on djuricic. Far rather give the game time to hesketh or McQueen really.

Exactly. McQueen has been pretty good preseason and looks more physically prepared than some of the other youngsters. No need to throw money at a player like Djuricic.

Exactly. McQueen has been pretty good preseason and looks more physically prepared than some of the other youngsters. No need to throw money at a player like Djuricic.

In theory McQueen should have had a crack last year but was coming back from injury. Can see him being in and around the senior team a lot this season.

Sky bet have us 3rd favourites behind Barca and Monaco to sign Aymen Abdennour at 5-1 which is strange as I've not seen us linked with him. He would do very nicely thanks.

Doesn't he already play for Monaco?

Doesn't he already play for Monaco?
The betting is for club after the transfer window so if he leaves Monaco we're now second favourites behind Barca :lol:

West Ham have been linked with him recently by the looks of it but they're linked with everyone.

The betting is for club after the transfer window so if he leaves Monaco we're now second favourites behind Barca :lol:

West Ham have been linked with him recently by the looks of it but they're linked with everyone.

I think in quite a few areas of the game saints are just pipped by Barca and have to settle with second