State of TMS

Coxford_lou

Bear definitely doesn't make the most of the commercial opportunities given the amount of man-love for him on this site.

If it were me, I'd be thinking - pay per view sex tape in supermarket aisle.

Which supermarket though, makes all the difference? If its Co-Op, Aldi or Lidl then the view better be less than £3. M&S or Waitrose with their classy, colourful and plump fruit aisles in the background? Oh yeah, now you are talking

Which supermarket though, makes all the difference? If its Co-Op, Aldi or Lidl then the view better be less than £3. M&S or Waitrose with their classy, colourful and plump fruit aisles in the background? Oh yeah, now you are talking

While Bearsy likes to give off a bit of a Co-op vibe, my suspicion is he's more Waitrose.

It must be nice to have such a vivid imagination. :thumbup:

Lou Lou accused me of having a vivid imagination earlier, I can admit that it is not so nice having such a vivid imagination, everything is a double entendre (or the visual equivalent thereof).

While Bearsy likes to give off a bit of a Co-op vibe, my suspicion is he's more Waitrose.

Noooo, Bear is a price pikey, it has been proved. He is such Price pikey he took sofa back to charity shop asking for refund because he didn't find any coins down the back of it...

Feck me, looks like I killed this thread deader than a dead thing i.e. Tokes willy

BBB, you should know by now anyone posting naked nuns are out of my gang.

Bearsy's gang will welcome you with open arms I believe.

Your choice will depend on where your priorities lie. Fake women, or the real thing. Only you can decide.....