Here come our new 'rivals'...

Saint-Armstrong

I wonder how the PL big wigs will feel about having Bournemouth in the "greatest league in the world" tm ?

Fair play to them I suspect they will be similar to Burnley work hard, play some nice football at times but ultimately struggle to attract enough quality players to survive.

Southampton vs Bournemouth

Eastleigh vs Portsmuff

who would have thought it ?

Indeed. Fair play to them. Glad for the Bournemouth fans I know, who generally don't give it the big one. First ground I ever went to, bizarrely my Dad took me to Bournemouth vs Blackburn in about 1973. Of course it's a new ground now since they flipped the pitch around.

Congratulations Bournemouth. This has been only their fifth ever season at this level. They play some beautiful football and have deserved their chance at the big time. They will certainly be a refreshing change from all the drearydull stuff played at the bottom of the Premier League. Let's hope that they don't get overawed by their visits to the big stadiums but it would be understandable if they couldn't handle a trip to the biggest club of all. ;)

Well you can guarantee we won't be playing them at 3pm on a Saturday, Sky will be all over our game.

If the PL could prevent us from meeting them in the first 3 games that'll be great as I don't fancy finding flights home from Australia.

So if Watford lose against Wednesday and B'mouth win or draw they win the championship yes? Or is my maths off?

Watford are 1 point ahead with an inferior goal difference so Watford draw, Bournemouth win or Watford lose, Bournemouth draw would be enough. I fully expect Watford to be champions but I expect our friends down the road will accept that.