Site really slow

Batman

As mentioned in the U21 final thread, the company who runs the data centre where our server is located has been having intermittent problems all day (which has led to "emergency networking fixes", whatever they entail). I'm not overly happy with the situation, the site performance today has been appalling. I'll hopefully get a bit more information on it tomorrow.

As mentioned in the U21 final thread, the company who runs the data centre where our server is located has been having intermittent problems all day (which has led to "emergency networking fixes", whatever they entail). I'm not overly happy with the situation, the site performance today has been appalling. I'll hopefully get a bit more information on it tomorrow.

It's ok SG. Just hit us with the new £7.50 subs figure. No need for the soft soap.

It took me seven minutes to complete that joke. Nothing short of an outrage.

I lost what was clearly my best ever post. In the ether. Impossible to recreate as was no longer in the zone. The moment of magic lost.