Saint Charlie...

Unbelievable Jeff

I feel a bit sorry for St Charlie. Okay he was a bit of a fruit cake but he was harmless. Perhaps they could have banned his alta egos and kept him here on a short leash?

There are those that come here and abuse people constantly with no recompense whatsoever. How does that work?

I feel a bit sorry for St Charlie. Okay he was a bit of a fruit cake but he was harmless. Perhaps they could have banned his alta egos and kept him here on a short leash?

There are those that come here and abuse people constantly with no recompense whatsoever. How does that work?

So do I. If Turkish could come back, how come St Charlie can't?!

So do I. If Turkish could come back, how come St Charlie can't?!

Posters get a two strikes system. First time you get a week ban I believe then it's permanent. I imagine Charlie has been banned before. Almost certainly he is back on now under a different guise.

Posters get a two strikes system. First time you get a week ban I believe then it's permanent. I imagine Charlie has been banned before. Almost certainly he is back on now under a different guise.

At the time, I didn't. I got a warning but no 'timeout' then permaban. Was my own fault mind...

At the time, I didn't. I got a warning but no 'timeout' then permaban. Was my own fault mind...

Think it may be at the discretion of the mods and depends what it's for. Dune for instance with his planet of the apes thing quite rightly got an immediate ban.

It was before you were registered Jeff, must have been under a different login at that time. He said someone looked like a monkey, It think she may have been dressed like a monkey at the time. He was fishing for a ban at the time, this is my favourite period of anyone poster. More of mentalists = more fivers.

I think that he just had an identity crisis :)
He is/was a psychology student and obviously these identities are part of his experimental play with characters and people reactions.