Saint Charlie...

Unbelievable Jeff

Can we do a St Charlie style thread in his honour?

St Charlie....

Internet forum hero

internet_hero_OM_color.jpg

Or poorman's MLG bellend?

file.php?2,file=71741,filename=QMI.jpg

You decide!

btw - says how far the forum has fallen when Hit Mods have to wack innocent MLG tribute acts. There was once a time they went after big cocks like dune, Sanchez and even Turks.

Saint Charlie had a bit of a meltdown yesterday where he appeared to expose himself as having a some kind of multiple personality disorder which included the not so Japanese Yuki. Not sure who else he was/is though. The mods carried out a number of scatter gun executions hoping to kill them all but some people got caught in the firing line. Collateral damage I guess.

Who knows if Saint Charlie is still on the forum making dumb comments under different guises. He seemed to be having a personal crisis which spilled over to this place.

RIP

Oh. Is it at all possible that Saint Charlie was Just Joking? Which other bros was taken out in Collateral Damage?

It's possible he was joking but jokes are pretty dangerous around here! Not sure who else got taken out. I was banned for life last night cos mods said I was him but I'm allowed to post again today with no explanation either way.

It's possible he was joking but jokes are pretty dangerous around here! Not sure who else got taken out. I was banned for life last night cos mods said I was him but I'm allowed to post again today with no explanation either way.

I ****ed up and banned you for the grand total of 12 minutes when I selected the wrong post on the thread. Apologies.

yo chalet what is the scoop tho, did you investigate all this by looking at IP addresses and things + what bros was it that you found out was the same bros as Saint Charlie + have you looked to see what bros is the same bros as i.e. coxford lou or i.e. bearsy as yet?

Saint Charlie logged in as Yuki by mistake and had a convo with himself Richmond Stylee.

Then fessed up and tried to cover his duplicitous tracks by claiming multiple other log ins (it seems erroneously) as his own alter egos.

Or something.

Ffs, good **** always happens when I'm away with work.

tl;dr version of what went down?

Charlie confessed to being half the posters on the main board. Most of which were paid up full members and generally seemed to be arguing with each other. All rather odd.

Ffs, good **** always happens when I'm away with work.

tl;dr version of what went down?

So, Charlie was having an argument as per usual after being his usual negative/wummy self. Anyway, he was replying to someone and replied with his 'Yuki' account, and then admitted he'd logged into his incorrect account. He then started to say he was a number of other posters, including Dig Dig etc, and the powers that be banned him. Seemed very strange, but funny. Was similar to when Richmond argued with himself.

Saint Charlie logged in as Yuki by mistake and had a convo with himself Richmond Stylee.

Then fessed up and tried to cover his duplicitous tracks by claiming multiple other log ins (it seems erroneously) as his own alter egos.

Or something.

I don't understand why he admitted it... no one would have noticed!

He had a good run all told. That many posts with multiple accounts before getting caught is a decent effort.

He was ****ing boring though so good riddance.

It was clearly very stressful juggling all those accounts though, leading to a nervous breakdown. Like Van Gogh, he suffered for his art.

Sure must have been explained but why would someone have more than one account? Can see for purposes of circumventing a ban but just to put on a different guise seems very peculiar when these are pretty meaningless exchanges in the grand scheme of things.

No one here knows a thing about me so what is point of having another account? Whelky has a ring about it though.

Sure must have been explained but why would someone have more than one account? Can see for purposes of circumventing a ban but just to put on a different guise seems very peculiar when these are pretty meaningless exchanges in the grand scheme of things.

No one here knows a thing about me so what is point of having another account? Whelky has a ring about it though.

I have to be careful what I say here as I could have C B Fry/Hypochondriac on my back but yes I cant agree with you more. Why would anyone need more than one account? Bizarre.

lol I knew Yuki was a fake. Called him out fro the start. Toyko-Taggart strikes again.

I suppose them that does is them that knows!! Personally I'm v. impress how you maintain your Tokes/Bearsy/Coxford Lou personas without that many feck ups! I guess that's why Tokes has gone registered, £15 a year was getting to be a bit of a strain on the wallet..

This has to be the best news with regard this forum in a very long time. Saint Charlie is was a psychology student in Brighton and has been trolling and posting using members a guinea pigs. At no time did I ever think he was multi posting as different users. One thing I do know he is a Cherries fan and posts on their forum. This goes back from when he first appeared.

I befriended him in his early days and related to him how I wound up Keith at Saintsforever and everyone on there over the Delgado affair. I used a friend's multi proxy hardware he used for his work in the military to post exclusive info from Ecuador, which was more comedy/windup than for any other reason. I let Saint Charlie into what I did and how. Never have I ever suspected he would go to such lengths and measures, although I was convinced he used the forum for study/experimental purposes. He drove users to desperate to sit back and enjoy how they reacted.

The Forum will be a better place without him and maybe many can return and enjoy posting once again.

This has to be the best news with regard this forum in a very long time. Saint Charlie is was a psychology student in Brighton and has been trolling and posting using members a guinea pigs. At no time did I ever think he was multi posting as different users. One thing I do know he is a Cherries fan and posts on their forum. This goes back from when he first appeared.

I befriended him in his early days and related to him how I wound up Keith at Saintsforever and everyone on there over the Delgado affair. I used a friend's multi proxy hardware he used for his work in the military to post exclusive info from Ecuador, which was more comedy/windup than for any other reason. I let Saint Charlie into what I did and how. Never have I ever suspected he would go to such lengths and measures, although I was convinced he used the forum for study/experimental purposes. He drove users to desperate to sit back and enjoy how they reacted.

The Forum will be a better place without him and maybe many can return and enjoy posting once again.

Erm, what? Seriously?

That's v.interest Art! He used to send me pm's with strange questions like, "You decide to go on a cave tour. What kind of caves do you want to visit? 1) Cave with a narrow entrance but a wide exit 2) Cave with a same space of entrance and exit 3) Cave with a wide entrance but a narrow exit."

At the time I thought he was coming onto me, but i spose it was all part of his coursework. Bit of a sinister turn of events to find that he has been using military grade encryption devices to multi-post tho, but I spose that is how come he escaped detection for so long. :suspicious:

Box of frogs.

His Yuki "experiment" went well being that pretty much everyone on here had rumbled it within a handful of posts. And his Charlie stuff was pretty standard issue troll/wind-up fare, not in the extreme aggressive style of Pastor Patron, or the beautifully constructed razor-sharp comedy gold like what I do.

I wish.

Sorry, that sounded overly harsh Ceebs, and now I'm regretting it.

I only meant "I wish" in the context that I already have such a high opinion of you and by refining/polishing your humour to that next level of perfection would make me the happiest person.

That's what I meant.

That's v.interest Art! He used to send me pm's with strange questions like, "You decide to go on a cave tour. What kind of caves do you want to visit? 1) Cave with a narrow entrance but a wide exit 2) Cave with a same space of entrance and exit 3) Cave with a wide entrance but a narrow exit."

Ive been out with her.

Sorry, that sounded overly harsh Ceebs, and now I'm regretting it.

I only meant "I wish" in the context that I already have such a high opinion of you and by refining/polishing your humour to that next level of perfection would make me the happiest person.

That's what I meant.

Pick your battles.