Top 5 on SWF

The Kraken

When I used to work for The Guardian there was always tickets for the Garden Party up for grabs as none of the senior management could be bothered to go. I was offered a pair of tickets one year but turned them down. None of the Royals have ever bothered to pitch up at one of my barbeques so sod 'em.

Ha. It definitely had the vibe of a geriatrics tea party... With a slightly uneasy sycophantic tone. But it was a nice sunny day, and fun to dress up!

When I used to work for The Guardian there was always tickets for the Garden Party up for grabs as none of the senior management could be bothered to go. I was offered a pair of tickets one year but turned them down. None of the Royals have ever bothered to pitch up at one of my barbeques so sod 'em.

I used to work for a foundation - an organisation which gives money to charities. We used to get invitations to lunch with Prince Charles, which were just and hour and a half of being asked for money his pet projects, so no-one used to go there either

I used to work for a foundation - an organisation which gives money to charities. We used to get invitations to lunch with Prince Charles, which were just and hour and a half of being asked for money his pet projects, so no-one used to go there either

You'd think that Charles would have enough spare change to fund many of his projects himself!

Went to palace a long time ago with my dad and we had to get into the palace via the queens private quarters, was very interesting snooping very quickly. The most impressive thing I remember was the toilet doors being the same as the wallpaper so it was like pushing the walls.

I was impressed although at night it must be challenging.

Bearsy by a country mile.

Wes Tender for being honest

CB Fry for rare laugh out loud moments when he lightens up

Dubai Phil for knowingly sending himself up

.....actually each and every one has their good days, even Turks

Bearsy by a country mile.

Wes Tender for being honest

CB Fry for rare laugh out loud moments when he lightens up

Dubai Phil for knowingly sending himself up

.....actually each and every one has their good days, even Turks

Bearsy doesn't post on here anymore.

Oh dear, is there a reason for that?

Solidarity with Pap after he was banned, it seems. A huge miss.

He did it in the right way, though. No threatening to leave, no grandstanding, just went off into the sunset of Pap's new site. Oh, and he changed his avatar too (one last LOLZ).

Hopefully he'll come back in time.

Solidarity with Pap after he was banned, it seems. A huge miss.

He did it in the right way, though. No threatening to leave, no grandstanding, just went off into the sunset of Pap's new site. Oh, and he changed his avatar too (one last LOLZ).

Hopefully he'll come back in time.

thanks, no wonder this site is on the wane. Bearsy is somebody you know would make you smile everyday. Come back Bearsy..oh and Pap not that I read all his stuff