Suicide Squad

KelvinsRightGlove

First look glimpse of the cast released of the weekend, has to say it looks pretty cool. I'm not the biggest follower of the comic book/superhero stuff, but generally enjoy the movies. Even if I am possibly becoming a little bit weary of the amount of films around at the minute, they seem to dominate box offices at the moment.

suicide-squad-cast-photo-a.jpg

It's got a pretty impressive cast though, Jared Leto, Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jessie Eisenberg, Ben Afleck. That said, often films with too many big names are a disappointment.

Also, it is me posting this so has to be said, where dafuq are Harley Quinn's trousers ffs :facepalm: Overall though, looks cool.

I have never read the Suicide Squad. I've heard it's good.

For the uninitiated, it's an off the books government military op which recruits super-villains to do dirty, risky work. They often die, and don't come back. The series was the graveyard for many a minor character.

I wonder if there's anything to make of the Joker not being in the group shot. Is he going to be the antagonist?

And yes, Margot Robbie. Wonderful looking girl, but fails the age formula*

* That there formula:-

x = own age

y = youngest age you can date, or in this case, just lust after, without looking like a dirty old perv.

x/2 + 7 = y

Edited by pap

I have never read the Suicide Squad. I've heard its good.

For the uninitiated, it's an off the books government military op which recruits super-villains to do dirty, risky work. They often die, and don't come back. The series was the graveyard for many a minor character.

I wonder if there's anything to make of the Joker not being in the group shot. Is he going to be the antagonist?

And yes, Margot Robbie. Wonderful looking girl, but fails the age formula*

* That there formula:-

x = own age

y = youngest age you can date, or in this case, just lust after, without looking like a dirty old perv.

x/2 + 7 = y

Its ok Pap, Ill step up if I have to, being the gentleman that I am

Its ok Pap, Ill step up if I have to, being the gentleman that I am

Name: Smirking_Saint

Cause of death: Spontaneous testicular explosion, triggered after deceased came within 50 mile radius of Margot Robbie.

Name: Smirking_Saint

Cause of death: Spontaneous testicular explosion, triggered after deceased came within 50 mile radius of Margot Robbie.

This could be a reality

My pants are still on btw KRG, Im just an admirer of beautiful things thats all. If, of course I am asked to remove such pants, and my testicles are still reletively intact then of course Id have to oblige, it would be the only gentlemanly thing.