Congratulations Gareth Rogers!

saintquin

"Southampton Football Club were an under-performing company, recording annual losses for each of the 5 trading years prior to my appointment. In my first year as CEO, I turned the company around, and achieved a record profit of £33.4m and a 50% increase in turnover. I also look a bit like Andy Townsend. For these reasons, I believe you should vote for me, as your London & the South Director of the Year 2015"

Some poor little cat just got a bully up shoe up its arse in a corner of Italy. Congratulations Gareth, a well deserved award and further proof not imply did we upgrade out players last year we upgraded our CEO.

SFC, who are we, we've got the best CEO there can be.

clap clap clap clap

He rights cheques on the left, does commerial deals on the right

Gareth Rodgers Makes Bruce Buck look sh*te

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Isn't this how a CEO should be .........not in the news everyday in fact never in the news........same goes for the chairman..........

A breath of fresh air after what has gone before...........Lowe then Wilde then Crouch then Lowe then Cortese.....

Isn't this how a CEO should be .........not in the news everyday in fact never in the news........same goes for the chairman..........

A breath of fresh air after what has gone before...........Lowe then Wilde then Crouch then Lowe then Cortese.....

The complete lack of Board room drama is very refreshing.