Rant

SaintVanderbilt

F*** THIS!

It's maddening to sit through this week in, week out. I mean for crying out loud can't the players see that we were on the verge of something amazing, our performances this year alone have not justified the position we are currently in and for some reason the media still keeps heaping praise on us.

Don't get me wrong,I love this club and what we have achieved plus I know we've been through darker days but the staff and players need to understand that to whom much is given much is expected, Onward to the next season and Europa or not we really need to step up.

F*** THIS!

It's maddening to sit through this week in, week out. I mean for crying out loud can't the players see that we were on the verge of something amazing, our performances this year alone have not justified the position we are currently in and for some reason the media still keeps heaping praise on us.

Don't get me wrong,I love this club and what we have achieved plus I know we've been through darker days but the staff and players need to understand that to whom much is given much is expected, Onward to the next season and Europa or not we really need to step up.

There..there....I bet you feel better now - don't you? Just think how it feels for (we) fans who've been around for 50 years .....:facepalm:

I think the op is getting uneccessary grief on here.

I'm sure Ronald is more in tune with the op than you guys on here who seem quite happy to see our season

which offered so much end like this.

As Ronald indicated, too many players yet again pondering their big money moves again in the summer and not

giving their all to the current task in hand.

Having just had my prostate removed I am a huge bedwetter but at least it is for a reason, and that sentiment

also applies to the op who also has every reason to be narked by the capitulation of our team who we know have the

ability to beat anyone on their day but have chosen not to make the effort when it counts.

Viva la bedwetters !!!

Strange how ourselves, Spurs and Liverpool have all run out of steam - we certainly don't have a monopoly on disappointment.

Squad depth?

Fatigue?

Or just a fear of the Europa League?

It certainly looks like the 5th place that nobody wants.

Basically we are better organised defensively than Liverpool and Spurs.

Us and Liverpool have missed a 15-20 goal a year striker whereas spurs have had a 20+ goal striker and are still in the same position as us, with many, many lucky wins I might add.