Just what is wrong with this advert ?

badgerx16

off topic or whatever, but is there actually a circumstance where I'd want round all day on an inner city bus? I've got better things to do tbh. Probably why they have to make it so cheap :thumbup:

They are cheap, mobile youth clubs in the winter.

:thumbdown: that so-called "advert" grossly undervalues women, i know ur mostly joking but that is why i.e. me and i.e. coxford-lou find it so offensive :thumbdown: Get with the times, NAT bus pimps!

I knew all along you were a closet feminist.... but can you get out of my wardrobe - it's really creepy!

sigh sometimes lou i feel like you don't get me at all :( That wasn't a feminist support post, i mean, it was in that it was designed to look like one, but if you read it close, you find we're not objecting to the idea that women can be bought for money, we're simply negotiating the price. It's gonna be v.difficult to troll on you if you wilfully misunderstand me like this :( unless, wait, are you reverse trolling me? Am I being re-trolled?

Last post of the day, £50 final offer. Tweet me if accepted.

I will be on the X1 in an hour. Ride all night or is it just a day time thing?

spudders just sent me a pm saying he'll do you for £40 but only if ur certified clean so i've told him not likely :thumbdown:

sigh sometimes lou i feel like you don't get me at all :( That wasn't a feminist support post, i mean, it was in that it was designed to look like one, but if you read it close, you find we're not objecting to the idea that women can be bought for money, we're simply negotiating the price. It's gonna be v.difficult to troll on you if you wilfully misunderstand me like this :( unless, wait, are you reverse trolling me? Am I being re-trolled?

Bearsy - I got called a sl*g on the main forum, and didn't even get upset!

I'm wise to the ways of this forum now...

Bearsy - I got called a sl*g on the main forum, and didn't even get upset!

I'm wise to the ways of this forum now...

4real? I didn't realise ur reputation had extended thus far! Is that why half the villa build up thread is you bitching bout requiring mods to airbrush something out of history, but even under the close examination i gave it this morning i couldn't see what you was going on about? Did the original thread run something like:

Poster A: Hope we beat these slags

Poster B: +1 I haven't seen a slag take a proper pasting since coxford lou's holiday video lol

Poster A: lol good one

Coxford Lou: Pls don't call me slag guys, that is not the image i am trying to project

Poster A: I'd project you alright. I'd project all over ur slag tits

Poster B: woah bit much poster A

Coxford Lou: Tks poster B

Poster B: Shut up, slag.

Coxford Lou: Erm where is dumb mods i'm finding some of these posts embarrassing :(

Edit: Erm that doesn't sound v.sympathy but I'm on ur side honest :thumbup: If i see bros calling you slag i will ****ing end them yo! I will be like, listen up bros, you can't be calling Lou a slag right to her face like this! Do it behind her back like everyone else does :thumbup:

Edit2: Balls soz that doesn't end up v.sympathy either i will merely return the virtual hug you give me earlier, except be aware when i hug i always introduce a sneaky ass-grab. Drives my nan crazy :thumbup:

Edited by Bearsy

4real? I didn't realise ur reputation had extended thus far! Is that why half the villa build up thread is you bitching bout requiring mods to airbrush something out of history, but even under the close examination i gave it this morning i couldn't see what you was going on about? Did the original thread run something like:

Poster A: Hope we beat these slags

Poster B: +1 I haven't seen a slag take a proper pasting since coxford lou's holiday video lol

Poster A: lol good one

Coxford Lou: Pls don't call me slag guys, that is not the image i am trying to project

Poster A: I'd project you alright. I'd project all over ur slag tits

Poster B: woah bit much poster A

Coxford Lou: Tks poster B

Poster B: Shut up, slag.

Coxford Lou: Erm where is dumb mods i'm finding some of these posts embarrassing :(

Edit: Erm that doesn't sound v.sympathy but I'm on ur side honest :thumbup: If i see bros calling you slag i will ****ing end them yo! I will be like, listen up bros, you can't be calling Lou a slag right to her face like this! Do it behind her back like everyone else does :thumbup:

Edit2: Balls soz that doesn't end up v.sympathy either i will merely return the virtual hug you give me earlier, except be aware when i hug i always introduce a sneaky ass-grab. Drives my nan crazy :thumbup:

That's how most conversations I'm involved in seem to go... :(

Lighthouse is in my good books right now, because even though he called me a sl*g, when I asked him nicely, he changed it! Boys are so nice really.

Whereas the mods took a full 24 hours to take action, leaving me in state of shame for all that time. For the fees I pay for this site, I expected better service!

yeah you quite often find lighthouse on dangerous ground, but he gives you fair warning. That's why we call him lighthouse.

I will give ur general complaint bout having to suffer a certain amount of slag-baiting and violent sexual imagery, some consideration. I remember when tokyos joined and he had a similar problem, what he did was just bang everyone. Those that he could not bang, he gave handjobs. It worked for him. It alleviated tension or whatever, and no-one was dogging round him after that, but i suspect this occam razor solution might not be quite what ur looking for. I will give it some thought!

Edit: I have give it some thought! How bout we swap passwords? I.e. when you want to be dogged with violent sexual imagery, you post as Coxford-Lou, and when you want to be respected for ur intelliget and erudite opinions, you post as Bearsy, and I can do vice versa, and we shan't mention that my alterior motive here, is that I always wanted to wear ladies clothes :thumbup:

So you're saying, I just need to have sex with everyone, then everyone will respect me more? I'll give that some thought! Sounds win win.

Respect? Where are you getting that from! Is tokyos respected? Of course he isn't, that is not the correct adjective at all!

What I'm saying, is once you've fucked, sucked and wanked off every bro on the forum, ur prize is to be ignored, like tokyos. Whether that is preferable to ur current situation, is for you to decide. Maybe just pick the five or six posters you find least agreeable, and suck them off first, see if it improves ur forum experience? :thumbup:

Respect? Where are you getting that from! Is tokyos respected? Of course he isn't, that is not the correct adjective at all!

What I'm saying, is once you've fucked, sucked and wanked off every bro on the forum, ur prize is to be ignored, like tokyos. Whether that is preferable to ur current situation, is for you to decide. Maybe just pick the five or six posters you find least agreeable, and suck them off first, see if it improves ur forum experience? :thumbup:

Oh FFS Bearsy! You are gross. :(:(:(