Dylan at The Guildhall

ecuk268

I've seen him twice, saw his first gig at the Royal Albert Hall since his legendary performance in the 60s.

Its great to be able to say you've seen him but unfortunately performance-wise you really do have to question whether or not it's worth it. You can barely make out what he's saying and, even as a really big fan, I struggled to understand what he and his band were playing.

Without wishing to make this a very negative reply, the Guildhall in my experience isn't a great venue either, so it might not be the great evening you expect!

That's a tad harsh. I know people were a bit upset when he changed from acoustic, but..... :)

Haha...I saw him at The Isle of Wight...oh when was it?? I can't remember and to be honest I can't remember much about the set so I won't be crying about missing out on a fallen idol at a crap venue for extortionate money. :lol:

Apart for that...let us know how it goes.

• 1 month later...

I scoffed at ticket prices up here for his Apollo show. I just couldn't justify it despite what a legend he is. Ironically I was going to sell a guitar to fund the ticket price. Then I realised the stupidity of that.

Haha...I saw him at The Isle of Wight...oh when was it?? I can't remember and to be honest I can't remember much about the set so I won't be crying about missing out on a fallen idol at a crap venue for extortionate money. :lol:

Apart for that...let us know how it goes.

Blimey there's some smug **** right there!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...