Sky TV games chosen for Sunday

saint97

Thought they might have waited until after the Arsenal v Sunderland game midweek before making the decision - if Sunderland somehow win that, there's no point showing their game at Chelsea as they'll be safe, and the last relegation spot will be between Newcastle and Hull.

I can watch any of them in the Prem :) I think I'll be watching Saints though.

Ditto :) Why anyone pays for Sky Sports or BT Sports I'll never know. I'd get rid of my basic VirginMedia package if I could get cable broadband which matches their 120mb/s download for a cheaper price ...

Ditto :) Why anyone pays for Sky Sports or BT Sports I'll never know. I'd get rid of my basic VirginMedia package if I could get cable broadband which matches their 120mb/s download for a cheaper price ...

Yes sure buy an open box with a gift pack off ebay for ab out £50 for two years

Thought they might have waited until after the Arsenal v Sunderland game midweek before making the decision - if Sunderland somehow win that, there's no point showing their game at Chelsea as they'll be safe, and the last relegation spot will be between Newcastle and Hull.

I think they would have picked the Chelsea game anyway as they always like to show the Champions lift the trophy so this fixture is a double win for them if Sunderland are still involved. As said above their is 0 interest in the Europa league from the majority of people in England let alone SKY.

Probably. Hull are in the same position that we were in in 2005 - having to win at home against Man Utd and hope other games go in their favour. I hope they do better than we did as I would like to see them stay up.

Ah but Chelsea will still be the champions at home in their last game, sticking 10 goals on Sunderland and holding up a banner saying "Boring?".

Probably. Hull are in the same position that we were in in 2005 - having to win at home against Man Utd and hope other games go in their favour. I hope they do better than we did as I would like to see them stay up.

I'd like to see Newcastle go down.

For once Sky have picked the right fixtures.

They have not shown a single relegation battle game I can think of unless they have played one of the big teams.

Sunderland v Leicester and QPR v Newcastle were not picked and West Brom v Chelsea (meaningless game) and Liverpool v Palace were.

Similar situation to a few years ago and I think Newcastle went down and hull stayed up, though not sure if hull had to play man u?

Weird coincidence, but yeah - Hull played Man Utd at home on the final day, lost 0-1

But newcastle played Villa away and also lost 1-0. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Weird coincidence, but yeah - Hull played Man Utd at home on the final day, lost 0-1

But newcastle played Villa away and also lost 1-0. Will be interesting to see what happens.

If that happens this season, different outcome.

fecking sunderland look like they are going to get the point they need

which is bloody annoying as I need Arsenal to win for my accy to come in

watching arsenal pass the ball around their penalty area is so frustrating

fecking sunderland look like they are going to get the point they need

which is bloody annoying as I need Arsenal to win for my accy to come in

watching arsenal pass the ball around their penalty area is so frustrating

If they get their point, it also means Man City are guaranteed second, which is beneficial to Saints.

What a game Costin had by the way. But Arsenal flattering to deceive once again. They still aren't good enough to challenge the top 2.

I'm starting to get worried about them in the cup final if we do end up finishing seventh...

I'm starting to get worried about them in the cup final if we do end up finishing seventh...

Unless we win and both Liverpool or Spurs don't on the weekend, we'll be worried about Arsenal's Cup Final performance anyway - if we come 6th Arsenal winning the FA Cup would be the equivalent of Saints winning the 3rd Qualifying Round and the Play-Off Round.