sleepover

action man

Was contemplating staying overnight as I couldn't hack 14 hours of train journeys in one day. Ended up making rather speedier travel arrangements so will depart and return all on Sunday. Was still tempted though as I've heard for a while that Manchester's a decent night out.

I went to Saints first match back after promotion (lost 3-2 Lambert & Davis.. we were going to be OK..) and stayed in a room in student halls that they rent out in the holidays. Had a good night out in Canal Street the night before, some of the girl bouncers weren't too scary! ;-)

Was contemplating staying overnight as I couldn't hack 14 hours of train journeys in one day. Ended up making rather speedier travel arrangements so will depart and return all on Sunday. Was still tempted though as I've heard for a while that Manchester's a decent night out.

It's a very decent night out. Especially up in the northern quarter.

I went to Saints first match back after promotion (lost 3-2 Lambert & Davis.. we were going to be OK..) and stayed in a room in student halls that they rent out in the holidays. Had a good night out in Canal Street the night before, some of the girl bouncers weren't too scary! ;-)

Canal street is the gay village. Pretty decent there as well.