Eurovision....... Don't be shy

John Boy Saint

I hate those 'I'm beautiful in my own way' songs by fat people. You aren't beautiful, you have a serious weight problem. You need some serious diet and exercise if you don't want to end up with heart disease and diabetes.

Sweden and Norway seem pretty decent. UK was camp and quirky enough to do alright. Armenia was pretty painful.

I hate those 'I'm beautiful in my own way' songs by fat people. You aren't beautiful, you have a serious weight problem. You need some serious diet and exercise if you don't want to end up with heart disease and diabetes.

Sweden and Norway seem pretty decent. UK was camp and quirky enough to do alright. Armenia was pretty painful.

Exactly this, it's disgusting. Was sick in my mouth when I saw the bearded person from last year too.

When you think that we export an amazing amount of music that is commercially successful, yet we rock up with a feeble attempt yet having just watched Sweden again that made our effort look very feeble, you may think that I am being a bit over reactive but the BBC are a major contributor to the shindig with all our pennies.