Who has Played their Last Game for Saints?

Lighthouse

A few candidates, not necessarily on the pitch today.

Osvaldo - Will obviously never play here again but can we sell him?

Gaston - Hull wont take him and he hasn't exactly impressed there. One year left, would he take a pay cut for a decent Italian club?

Morgan - Will anyone meet Saints asking price?

Clyne - Seems the most likely to get a big money move IMO

Wanyama - Doesn't seem as in demand as Morgan

Djuricic - Hasn't done enough for me, we can find much better surely. Can't remember one goal he has made.

Elia - Aside from Newcastle I've seen little from him worth paying for.

Toby - Surely he will have bids which are way out of our price range. On the plus side I think we get £1.5m if Athleti reject our bid.

Gazza - Never looked like a Premier League 'keeper bar the occasional respectable game (Villa, Cardiff away last year)

Kelvin - Could he just retire and take up a coaching role for the remainder of his contract, or go elsewhere for a 2 year deal?

I'd lose a bit of faith if me signed Djuricic or Elia, both have been really poor overall. No idea why Djuricic still gets an easy ride from some on here, I think he's everything wrong with our final third play. Some nice touches but ultimately completely toothless. What's the point? It's not a good message for our youngsters. Personally I didn't like how easily he got into the team when he first arrived, given how well we'd been doing thanks to the players already here. He's failed in Portugal and Germany, I'm not sure why anyone really expects anything from him.

Gazza will play for us again, I think he's a good third keeper. That's what you want isn't it, a young player who learns albeit isn't ready to be relied on every week.

Gaston and Osvaldo are obviously going, and Kelvin may well retire, but the others I remain hopeful will play again.

Totally agree about Djuricic - I also find it odd that some see so much potential in him when there's nothing in his record in other leagues to really justify it (unlike say Mane who despite being out of form earlier in the season always looked like he had the potential and previous record to come good in the end). Hope we move on to other options in the summer.

One of my big concerns is whether we may lose Fonte to one of the big boys. He has been majestic this season. He's deffo good enough for Arsenal or United.

Fonte is here to stay. Just look at how he speaks about his love for the club.

I mean, what sort of player would say those thing and then up and leave?

Fonte is far more important to us than he would be any other team. Nobody will pay our asking price for a 31 year old player, so he wont leave. Short of getting to play for Sporting, or whoever he supports in Portugal, I don't really see him wanting to go anywhere either.

Want

Kelvin Davis - Thanks for everything, it's been a blast - maybe we can still be friends

Emmanuel Mayuka - Never got why we got together in the first place

Filip Djuricic - Was nice knowing you, but this relationship is just going nowhere for me.

Elijero Elia - Great night in Newcastle, but it was just a bit of fun for me.

Paulo Gazzaniga - Nice hair, but you're just not my type

Gatson Ramirez - I lent you to a mate and you didn't please them either - you're history. All fart and no sh it.

Dani Osvaldo - Nutter, utter nutter. Seriously, get some help..

Please don't go

Toby However-the-hell you say it - we love you loads - please stay

Morgan - unless it's for someone much, much better and they want to give us loads for your time

Nathaniel - Seriously, look what happen to Luke when he left...

Out of last summer's exiles which, if any had a good season? I think they've all done us a favour in underlining the old adage...the grass isn't always greener.

I don't think any of our top end performers are nailed-on exit candidates. Will any of the top four be be prepared to match our asking price after last season...we don't sell cheap.

Want

Kelvin Davis - Thanks for everything, it's been a blast - maybe we can still be friends

Emmanuel Mayuka - Never got why we got together in the first place

Filip Djuricic - Was nice knowing you, but this relationship is just going nowhere for me.

Elijero Elia - Great night in Newcastle, but it was just a bit of fun for me.

Paulo Gazzaniga - Nice hair, but you're just not my type

Gatson Ramirez - I lent you to a mate and you didn't please them either - you're history. All fart and no sh it.

Dani Osvaldo - Nutter, utter nutter. Seriously, get some help..

Please don't go

Toby However-the-hell you say it - we love you loads - please stay

Morgan - unless it's for someone much, much better and they want to give us loads for your time

Nathaniel - Seriously, look what happen to Luke when he left...

To show such disrespect to Kelvin is a disgrace, of course we should be friends as he is a class act and a true professional and Saint.

Personally I see Djurucic as having a spark that may be great for us

Personally I see Djurucic as having a spark that may be great for us

I agree with this. Djurucic has barely had a run in the team and came in second half of the season when things have been tougher for us. Some players take time to adapt to the Premiership too, but he's shown creativity. If the price is right.

Lovren, Lallana.....

Feels totally different though. I think with Jose he's playing at his peak right now, he's not going to get any better, and I don't see any top clubs coming in for him at this stage of his career.

A few candidates, not necessarily on the pitch today.

Osvaldo - Will obviously never play here again but can we sell him?

Gaston - Hull wont take him and he hasn't exactly impressed there. One year left, would he take a pay cut for a decent Italian club?

Morgan - Will anyone meet Saints asking price?

Clyne - Seems the most likely to get a big money move IMO

Wanyama - Doesn't seem as in demand as Morgan

Djuricic - Hasn't done enough for me, we can find much better surely. Can't remember one goal he has made.

Elia - Aside from Newcastle I've seen little from him worth paying for.

Toby - Surely he will have bids which are way out of our price range. On the plus side I think we get £1.5m if Athleti reject our bid.

Gazza - Never looked like a Premier League 'keeper bar the occasional respectable game (Villa, Cardiff away last year)

Kelvin - Could he just retire and take up a coaching role for the remainder of his contract, or go elsewhere for a 2 year deal?

of course I realise you're only looking at regular first teamers, but there are a number of former Academy / U21 players who may also be on their way out.

Jake Sinclair, Oscar Rowe and Cody Cropper are yet to be offered extensions and of course, both Boruc and Hooiveld are OOC in June anyway.