Club Wembley

Bananaman

Hello,

I have found some tickets to an event at wembley that I fancy which are, in fact, somebody re-selling their club-wembley tickets. Will these tickets be valid or would I have to be the club-wembley member to use the tickets. I have had a look online and can not find anything!

You don't have to be a club Wembley member to use Club Wembley tickets. You just need to know someone who is. I'm pretty sure its against Club Wembley terms and conditions to re-sell tickets on the open market though. That said, not sure how they would enforce that rule. As long as you're happy the tickets are genuine I would say its highly unlikely you'll have any problems gaining entry.

Part of the selling point of Club Wembley was the ability to resell any tickets to events you don't want, but I'm fairly sure that consists of telling them you don't want them and Wembley making them available through official channels.

Part of the selling point of Club Wembley was the ability to resell any tickets to events you don't want, but I'm fairly sure that consists of telling them you don't want them and Wembley making them available through official channels.

Yep

I have a friend with Club Wembley membership, he has no issues regarding reselling tickets he even re sells his "neighbours" seats for them if it is a game of no interest to them......... Got my JPT tickets thru him and there was no keep you head down and if you are asked, your name is.......

To reinforce that our JPT tickets were for 4 of us and he has membership for 2 so we sat in different seats to his own and he openly went through official channels to secure them.

I was in Club Wembley for the JPT too. I didn't even know there were entrance restrictions. Certainly no checks on the door.

JPT Final isn't one of the matches that Club Wembley membership offers as part of the standard "subscription", for some bizarre (i.e. obvious) reason, though it does give you the right to first refusal on them.

Core Events and Optional Events: https://clubwembley.wembleystadium.com/Events/EventTypes

Core:

All England Men's Senior International home games

The FA Cup Final

The FA Cup Semi Finals

The FA Community Shield

The Football League Cup Final

The Rugby League Challenge Cup Final

Option:

Option events include concerts and other public bowl events, apart from Excluded Events (please see next section).

So basically anything else, inc JPT Final and PlayOffs, but not

The Olympic Games

UEFA Champions League Finals tournament

FIFA World Cup Finals tournament

Rugby Union World Cup Finals tournament

Rugby League World Cup Finals tournament

Any association match held at the Stadium where The FA or the Football League is not the event owner

Any other bid event

So basically the Core ones are Club Wembley, the rest are just normal tickets for anyone. I had a Club Wembley level ticket for the Conference Play Off Final in 2013, I doubt there was a single member there.

Edited by The9