Happy Koemanniversary

Lighthouse

Happy Birthday to me as well. Maybe me and Ron can get together for drinks! :thumbup:

Did he turn up for your lunchtime drinks I am sure you had and tell you loads of inside transfer info?

Happy birthday!

I didn't think that I would ever like a saints manager more than Lawrie Mac but in just one season Koeman has achieved that. Saints may never have another manager that will achieve what big Lawrie did but that is down to the football landscape changing more than anything else, where money and the mega clubs dominate but Koeman is in my opinion the best we have ever had.

Lawrie had success in winning a major trophy and came very close to achieving more success and gave us regular European football plus managed to pull off some amazing signings. Alan Ball, Glenn Hoddle, Gordon Strachan, Nigel Adkins even Mauricio Pochettino were all popular here at one time as manager, although some aren't obviously fondly remembered now but you have to believe that Koeman is the best of the lot. We are very lucky to have a manager of his calibre here, he operates with honesty and integrity and is respected for this and what he achieved in the game as a player. You have to admire the way he has the team playing and his openness when he gives interviews etc.

I hope he stays a lot longer than his initial 3 year contract as I think we could achieve something very special with him here.

Infraction for mentioning Branf**t

Which means you would get one too. ;)

Mentioning Branf**t is ok, as long as it's something like "Branf**t was a f***ing piece of shit". But implying Branf**t was "not bad" is beyond an infraction, even in jest. A lifetime ban would be appropriate I would say.