The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

Tickets for the home end are on sale on Vitesse website this morning. Got a couple already in block 122 as a back up. Only a tenner each.

So looks as though we will only be getting 1200 as home tickets being sold in all parts of the ground.

So looks as though we will only be getting 1200 as home tickets being sold in all parts of the ground.

Looks that way. Also with them selling already means we must know how many we are getting so would expect news from the club today at least.

The fact they are openly selling tickets to non members means they must be expecting a low crowd themselves. I woks think they could have worked with us to give us a full goal end. Doesn't look like that is the case at all though.

I hope the club at least asked for an extra allocation and that we now give them just 5% in return.

It does seem short-sightd of Vitesse if they are expecting an attendance well short of capacity, there's now the prospect of Saints fans buying (before or from over-priced touts in Arnhem) home tickets and the potential that brings.

Let's hope it's easy to find bars that'll be showing the game over there.

So far at least 6 of our Dubai Saints massive (and 4 more applying for vacation time this week) are heading back for the two matches. What a logistical mare THAT is. (BTW Cologne is only 2 hours from Arnhem if you can't find closer flights)

Luckily we have some Dutch based FB pals between us so if our scrounging of mates ST's and our Memberships don't get us access to tickets we can go Dutch. (Interesting the ENG lang\uage page on the Vitesse web site says tickets go on sale on 21st whereas the Dutch version says on sale today.

Out of interest how many did we actually take to Bucharest? Everyone talked about going but our allocated end was only half full, the rest was just somewhere to give our flags a good washing in the rain!

Out of interest how many did we actually take to Bucharest? Everyone talked about going but our allocated end was only half full, the rest was just somewhere to give our flags a good washing in the rain!

Around 2,300, all that they gave us. I think there may have been a safety issue with the crumbling terraces, any more it would probably have collapsed!

Still not as iffy as the 'terracing' that was specially erected for us when we went to Limerick over 30 years ago!

What the heck is "barcode" needed when signing up on Vitesses site?

Nevermind found it, but there doesn't appear to be an England or United Kingdom option when putting in your address, maybe they got wise already?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it again :lol:

Edited by Saint_clark

Nevermind found it, but there doesn't appear to be an England or United Kingdom option when putting in your address, maybe they got wise already?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it again :lol:

I can't find England or UK either for the address. Where is it?

It's something like groot britaine - just got another 4 tickets in 122 row 5. They do post to UK as well. Probably best option in case they start putting restrictions on UK based fans turning up at the ground for tickets in the home end

Edited by Mouldy Coat

It's something like groot britaine - just got another 4 tickets in 122 row 5. They do post to UK as well. Probably best option in case they start putting restrictions on UK based fans turning up at the ground for tickets in the home end

They already on row 5? When I looked this morning, which was almost exactly (totally coincidentally) when they went on sale it was row 1 seat number 100.

When they see or hear you are a Southampton supporter they won't let you in and take you ticket away.

Could also be not safe...they do have a hooligan following, so be carefull wich stand you go on

When they see or hear you are a Southampton supporter they won't let you in and take you ticket away.

Could also be not safe...they do have a hooligan following, so be carefull wich stand you go on

Fair enough, but I am clearly not the only person buying this as a back up if I cant get a ticket in the away end. Sounds like enough of us around block 120 - 122 anyway. If they don't let me in I will find a pub, at least I know I tried everything to get in the game. Its a £10 risk I - and many others seem willing to take.

Fair enough, but I am clearly not the only person buying this as a back up if I cant get a ticket in the away end. Sounds like enough of us around block 120 - 122 anyway. If they don't let me in I will find a pub, at least I know I tried everything to get in the game. Its a £10 risk I - and many others seem willing to take.

Yep.

Keep your nut down going in and you'll be fine. They won't be able to do much if there are a load of us (which there will be) they will either section The area off with stewards or realise before hand and make better provisions for saints fans. As previous poster said for 10 quid, what's the risk!!?

Edited by Mouldy Coat

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})