Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2711

Thread: The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Apologies for my ignorance, but if we get past Vitesse, then what? I notice on the UEFA website it says there is a play-off round after the 3rd qualifying round, does that concern us? I’ve been offered a ticket for the 1st day of the Oval test match on the 20th August, but notice this play-off round first leg falls on that date. Would we be playing then?

Quote Originally Posted by RedAndWhite91 View Post
    Apologies for my ignorance, but if we get past Vitesse, then what? I notice on the UEFA website it says there is a play-off round after the 3rd qualifying round, does that concern us? I’ve been offered a ticket for the 1st day of the Oval test match on the 20th August, but notice this play-off round first leg falls on that date. Would we be playing then?
    Yep.

I have a ticket for Day 2 on the Friday, which will be touch-and-go if we get through and are away first. If we were to get a draw against someone with early flights back into Gatwick on the Friday morning, or if we were drawn at home first again, then I'd be fine.

Yes If we win we have a 2 leg play off round to get through before we have the group stages proper

So i called the ticket office this morning (to check the number of aways is correct on my ticket as they've screwed it up in the past) and the man at the end said cup away games will count for the Vitesse away leg. Couldn't give anymore details from that but i figured a few here would want to know that info.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegrant View Post
    Yep.

I have a ticket for Day 2 on the Friday, which will be touch-and-go if we get through and are away first. If we were to get a draw against someone with early flights back into Gatwick on the Friday morning, or if we were drawn at home first again, then I'd be fine.
    That's alright then, sorted. Typical my mate only has a 1st day ticket spare...

Quote Originally Posted by marc_saint View Post
    Yes If we win we have a 2 leg play off round to get through before we have the group stages proper
    Cheers.

Do we know when the draw for that round will take place, should we go through?

Friday 7th at 12 CET

That's alright then, sorted. Typical my mate only has a 1st day ticket spare...

Cheers.

Do we know when the draw for that round will take place, should we go through?
    all info you could possibly need regarding Europa League available here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E..._Europa_League

Lovely job, cheers all.

Monday 27th July (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket Holders who attended at least 14 2014/15 away games
    Tuesday 28th July (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket Holders who attended at least ten 2014/15 away games
    Wednesday 29th July (9am) 2015/16 Season Ticket Holders who attended at least seven 2014/15 away games

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/artic...zM9DirSZKzg.99

Ticket guaranteed for ST holders with 10 or more aways from last season

In the tattooists where the pain is exquisite...

Unless they get snapped up by 1400 people who attended 14 away games. Not likely though.

That suggests they know there are less than 1400 in that category

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Ash View Post
    Unless they get snapped up by 1400 people who attended 14 away games. Not likely though.
    The website says "All supporters who attended at least ten away games in 2014/15 are guaranteed a ticket if they order before 8am on Wednesday 29th July".

Just 1,400 - so that looks like the 1,200 in the away fans section plus another couple of hundred at the back of the East Stand (223/224) as suggested then?

Just checked my purchase history.

10. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

So its fanzone or a gamble and home tickets for me then....

Only 6 away on mine. Who can't make it and wants to lend me their season ticket ID for a crate or your choice?
    Last edited by mehball; 22-07-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Sounds as if plenty of us in block 122 then.

19. Default

Like many others I'm sure, but after away tickets desperately as already booked travel and accomodation. Anyone who can't go and is eligible to purchase between 2 and 5 tickets please drop me a PM.

10 away games. Will never get one on my 2 games. Block 122 should be fun then...if I manage to pick up the tickets with no issues at their ground.

In the tattooists where the pain is exquisite...

The website says "All supporters who attended at least ten away games in 2014/15 are guaranteed a ticket if they order before 8am on Wednesday 29th July".
    Ahh, misread.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Balls View Post
    10 away games. Will never get one on my 2 games. Block 122 should be fun then...if I manage to pick up the tickets with no issues at their ground.
    See you in 122! 122 is the new Uitvak!

Last edited by marc_saint; 22-07-2015 at 01:15 PM.

That is something that really and honestly will never be answered properly and completely

in their last 3rd Qualifying match they had an attendance of around 10000 - which left just under 15000 empty seats!

A shame. don't think that is anywhere near enough tickets.
    Oh well, will have to try for a ticket with home fans - not going to waste flights & hotels in Amterdam

Quote Originally Posted by exit2 View Post
    in their last 3rd Qualifying match they had an attendance of around 10000 - which left just under 15000 empty seats!
    it does seem crazy that they didn't just give us the whole stand behind the goal.

obviously this game will be more popular than the last due to playing a massive club like Saints and the Koeman factor.

personally i think it will drop lower than season ticket holders with 7 away games - there will be some who won't want to travel, especially some of our older fans.

such cheap prices there is no risk buying in the home end if you can , 10 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by SnailOB View Post
    A shame. don't think that is anywhere near enough tickets.
    Oh well, will have to try for a ticket with home fans - not going to waste flights & hotels in Amterdam
    A couple of nights in Amsterdam is not a waste! Plus you'll still be able to go to Arnhem and drink the the Fan Zone and probably still watch the match on a screen.

I'll have an adult and an U16 in the Saints section BUT I'm not 100% sure that I can actually get to the game yet. If I can't & due to where I'm getting them from, they will be available for collection in Arnhem. I won't know for sure until very late next week or the early part of the following week but I'll offer them on here, at cost of course, first.

Don't PM me for them now as that'll only succeed in f**king me off.

Quote Originally Posted by View From The Top View Post
    I'll have an adult and an U16 in the Saints section BUT I'm not 100% sure that I can actually get to the game yet. If I can't & due to where I'm getting them from, they will be available for collection in Arnhem. I won't know for sure until very late next week or the early part of the following week but I'll offer them on here, at cost of course, first.

Don't PM me for them now as that'll only succeed in f**king me off.
    I wont PM you yet then
    Have flights and hotel booked already though

29. Default

Nine, because I bought my Stoke away ticket on the gate!

Quote Originally Posted by mehball View Post
    A couple of nights in Amsterdam is not a waste! Plus you'll still be able to go to Arnhem and drink the the Fan Zone and probably still watch the match on a screen.
    Totally agree.
    Just would be nice to get in the stadium
    Off to the Vitesse website it is then....

If anything, sticking in the fan zone will be better. At least you can drink and watch the game at the same time.

Not sure on that - Just a bit better than BT Sport on the telly, beer with the lads!
    Two nights in the Dam is good but its all about the football.

33. Default The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread: TEN AWAYS NEEDED FOR VITESSE

Arse.
    Would be nice if priority had gone to people with season tickets in both league one seasons

Blog Entries

Looks like we'll have 3 guaranteed but the 4th will be touch and go. The last ticket only has 6 aways so not too hopeful.

Think I should be OK for a ticket in the away end so will have 1 or maybe 2 home tickets to pass on in return for a beer, assuming they arrive.

Guess I'm not the only one desperate for tickets? After 2, flights and hotel booked. Am I right in thinking there will be a lot of Saints travelling without tickets? I've been offered two tickets for the home stand next to away section but told I may well be refused entry.

What's the crack with the Fanzone?

Quote Originally Posted by saintscottofthenortham View Post
    Guess I'm not the only one desperate for tickets? After 2, flights and hotel booked. Am I right in thinking there will be a lot of Saints travelling without tickets? I've been offered two tickets for the home stand next to away section but told I may well be refused entry.

I'm the same. Flights and hotel booked and after just the one ticket.

Here's what the Hampshire police have said about entrance and fanzone....

https://twitter.com/SaintsfcCop/stat...27842411819008

https://twitter.com/SaintsfcCop/stat...74073418432514

I've booked in 122 row 22, I've gone for post, not sure they'll make it to the UK though?

Quote Originally Posted by saintscottofthenortham View Post

About 10 in our group. Hardly any will have tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyb5443 View Post
    I've booked in 122 row 22, I've gone for post, not sure they'll make it to the UK though?
    Same here. Row 1 though as I booked pretty much straight away last week

Quote Originally Posted by positivepete View Post
    Nine, because I bought my Stoke away ticket on the gate!

Keep positive

You'll get in, no one will be that bothered. We're Saints, not Millwall.

Blog Entries

Am guaranteed tickets -and was planning to go; but not booked anything yet because the trigger-happy and likely ticketless have booked up all the hotel rooms etc

If I don't go, there'll be two tickets if anyone wants; if I do make it, I'll have one ticket in the Saints end as my mate can't go. Don't PM me just yet.
    Last edited by shurlock; 22-07-2015 at 02:16 PM.

FFS, never thought it would start at 14 aways!

Last season was the first in ages that I haven't been to any away games; I have a season ticket, but obviously that won't be enough. I've done what many have done and just purchased 2 tickets in blk 122, I opted to have them sent to me but I'm assuming that either my order is cancelled or I have to pick them up at the ground.

Going weds night to fri night, so worst case scenario is that my order is cancelled and I have a couple of days in Amsterdam and a night in Arnhem. Will still get the train to Arnhem for the game and either get in with my blk 122 ticket or see what else is going on...again, worst case scenario is that I don't get in and watch it in the fanzone.

See what happens I guess!

I think it'll go lower than 7 aways. If they can guarantee everyone with 10 a ticket, there must be less than 1400 of those. Nowhere near all of those will want to go.

46. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Am guaranteed tickets -and was planning to go; but not booked anything yet because the trigger-happy and likely ticketless have booked up all the hotel rooms etc
    How much for your tickets

You can get Amsterdam flights for around 140 from Gatwick or Heathrow and there's loads of hotel rooms still in Amsterdam. Only 55min direct train away from the game.

If I don't go, there'll be two tickets if anyone wants; if I do make it, I'll have one ticket in the Saints end as my mate can't go. Don't PM just yet.
    I'll pay a premium for it! ^_^

I thought the Fanzone was going to be a Screening of the game for those who couldn't make it in FFS. Appears not to be. What a mess Vitesse made of this.

If I don't go, there'll be two tickets if anyone wants; if I do make it, I'll have one ticket in the Saints end as my mate can't go. Don't PM me just yet.
    60 for both plus a crate of beer. I will await your PM