The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

We would not have ended up in the group. If we had won last night we would have been in Pot 3 (we would have been 34th highest-ranked team). Midtjylland were in Pot 4 (46th ranked club). The draw would have been completely different. If you really want to think what might have been it would be better to use Augsburg fixtures as a guide as they ended up 34th ranked as a result of our demise, so that would have been Athletic Bilbao, AZ Alkmaar and Partizan Belgrade - that would have been interesting and 2nd place would have been well within our grasp. C'est la vie.
This. Spot on. We'd have had a higher Coefficient than Midtjylland

I've just got back home after one two-hour flight, seven different trains and a total of eight miles of walking. I've met a whole mixture of different Saints fans, many of then based in Denmark, and who had travelled to the game in all sorts of different ways. It was great to meet you all and I hope to do something like it again one day. Somehow I doubt that MK Dons will be quite the same.

I've just got back home after one two-hour flight, seven different trains and a total of eight miles of walking. I've met a whole mixture of different Saints fans, many of then based in Denmark, and who had travelled to the game in all sorts of different ways. It was great to meet you all and I hope to do something like it again one day. Somehow I doubt that MK Dons will be quite the same.

Fair chance the result will be the same!

You're a mean table football player sir. Good to briefly meet you in the Horse and Jockey.

You're a mean table football player sir. Good to briefly meet you in the Horse and Jockey.

Likewise :)

Sadly I'm not the player I was in my student days and my wrist is worn out from years of misuse and if it hadn't been for the couple of jars of Dansk øl beforehand I might have shown you something spectacular. Ah, happy memories ?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})