The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

Shut up.

Nobody gives a **** about ultras. Do they have any hooligans in the stands?

Christ, have you two synchronised your periods or something? I put ultras in quotes because that's what they're generally called at european clubs. And it was someone else (I think one of our new Dutch posters), a couple of days and pages ago, that mentioned the fact Vitesse have a hooligan element. So sorry for suggesting that a potential Vitesse yoof area might be a bad idea for a lone Saints fan to go and sit in.

maybe this is too late (dont know when/if they went on sale) but i've got season ticket with 4/5 away points (cant remember how many i did last season) and cant do this game so happy to share it out. PM me if useful.

I'll definitely use it if it's still available? Can't pm though. Will put up my email if it is still going. Cheers.

Christ, have you two synchronised your periods or something? I put ultras in quotes because that's what they're generally called at european clubs. And it was someone else (I think one of our new Dutch posters), a couple of days and pages ago, that mentioned the fact Vitesse have a hooligan element. So sorry for suggesting that a potential Vitesse yoof area might be a bad idea for a lone Saints fan to go and sit in.

I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.

Calm down guys, Vitesse have nothing but respect for our firm. The only violence that will take place will be the Vitesse firm fighting each other to be the first to get autographs of their heroes. You've clearly forgotten the DEF are Europes most notorious hooligan army so I'd expect the Vitesse lads to either lock themselves in their houses or off saints the foam hand of friendship for fear of a DEF backlash which no firm wants to come up against. Just look out for this flag In and around the stadium and you know you're in safe hands.

design?design_id=55a97f616f0d8

Vitesse doesn't has ultras or a big hooligan firm. Maximum 30 lads. Don't worry, and the fanatic side of the Arnhem supporters is on the other side so it's not next to the away section. You can worry more about Feyenoord hooligans than about Vitesse hooligans hahaha.

But we won't do anything on thursday, it's a friendly an we will give Pelle and Clasie a last goodbye. Will be an emotional moment for sure.

In all seriousness, would look good to have our whole end covered in flags for the European away(s). Not the sh*t plastic ones you can get in the club shop, but properly made ones.

Or custom made foam hands.

Just looked at flags they're a lot cheaper than i expected. Anyone know what the situation is with using the club badge?

Vitesse's firm sit/stand in the adjoining blocks next to the away section.

the fanatic side of the Arnhem supporters is on the other side so it's not next to the away section.

And there was me hanging on pluto's every word... ;)

Any idea when Saints will sell their allocation? Nothing on web-site. I assume season ticket holders first, then members, then general sale

I asked the official saints twitter feed and got this reply....

Not very helpful!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hopefully sorting additional allocation (if that's possible) as the take up for this will be big. I've already booked flights/hotels & bought tickets in home end as back up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Snap! Flying in early on Thursday morning and train over from Amsterdam. Staying in the Holiday Inn Express. Is there a town square to make the most of for the day? [emoji1] [emoji482]

Snap! Flying in early on Thursday morning and train over from Amsterdam. Staying in the Holiday Inn Express. Is there a town square to make the most of for the day? [emoji1] [emoji482]

We are flying Wednesday night, staying Amsterdam, travelling to Arnhem on the Thursday by train.

Apparently a decent square called Korenmarkt for pre match. I'm not back till Saturday afternoon. Will be a good trip

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks good......

Arnhem%20500-250%20-%202.jpg

84_13_large.jpg

Looks ideal, that will obviously be the focal point for drinking all day on the Thursday with the flags up around the square. If everyone's drinking outside anyway I'll get a few cans at a fraction of the price and drink there anyway.

Has anyone posted on Vitesse fans website to recommend Yates and King Alfred for the leg at St Marys?

Chunnel booked early Thursday, so we are on a road trip. Bit of a whistle stop for this one as spending 4 days in Rotterdam for the Feyenoord game!

£65 inc hotel just North East of Arnhem. Apparently we won't be getting tickets, instead there will be vouchers to exchange on the day????

Chunnel booked early Thursday, so we are on a road trip. Bit of a whistle stop for this one as spending 4 days in Rotterdam for the Feyenoord game!

£65 inc hotel just North East of Arnhem. Apparently we won't be getting tickets, instead there will be vouchers to exchange on the day????

We'd better brush up on some basic dutch if that is the case :lol:

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})