The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

all the potential opponents have pretty small grounds

if we go Dutch/Belgium/Austrian I can see demand being high

How do you think tickets will be allocated - a free for all among season ticket holders or based on last year's away games?

ST holders with 5+ aways last season, then 3+ aways, then Members, then General, I'm guessing.

I appreciate that; rather I wanted to see the pool from which the 15 would be chosen. Does our coefficient improve if we win our third round match; and conversely does the coefficient of those knocked out of the CL QR worsen?

No, every team's coefficient is fixed for the duration of the competition to the figure calculated at the end of last season, so ours will remain at 16.078 for the duration of this season, but will be higher next season unless every English team gets buggered in both competitions this season. How much higher largely depends on our own performance. If we get knocked out in 3Q, we only get 1 coefficient point of our own, 1.5 for playoff round elimination, and then we get 2 points per group stage win and 1 point for a draw (with a guaranteed minimum of 2 points). Extra points then awarded for quarter-final, semi-final and final participation. Doesn't look like you get anything for being in the first two knockout rounds.

So on the basis of first leg results it will in all probability be one of:

7 Vitesse (NED)

8 SK Sturm Graz (AUT)

9 R. Charleroi SC (BEL)

10 FK Vojvodina (SRB)

11 Odds BK (NOR)

12 FK Mladost Podgorica (MNE)

Bound to be Vitesse on the basis RK has managed them. Mladost Podgorica would probably be the easiest tie (stadium capacity is only 2000).

Bloody knew it. Still, Arnhem fans will probably be ****ed off too.

what are we worried about.

we should beat these.

we are a team with fans who think that liverpool and spurs are not a step up,

we plunder that league for many of its best players and we talk up champions league football for us

we surely will not go out first hurdle AGAIN

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})