The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

It appears West Ham are bringing a 3rd choice team to Romania for tonight.

Likely starting XI: Randolph, Page, Jenkinson, Oxford, Burke, Poyet, Lanzini, Jarvis, Samuelsen, Nolan, Maiga.

I would be livid if we took that approach, they also have arsenal first game away - which they are never going to win.

Likely starting XI: Randolph, Page, Jenkinson, Oxford, Burke, Poyet, Lanzini, Jarvis, Samuelsen, Nolan, Maiga.

I would be livid if we took that approach, they also have arsenal first game away - which they are never going to win.

Weird, why would they do that when they need to win? I would hate my club not to try and win every game and competition it partook, otherwise what's the point?

Weird, why would they do that when they need to win? I would hate my club not to try and win every game and competition it partook, otherwise what's the point?

Different teams have different priorities. I don't like it either but that's the way it is.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/slaven-bilic-west-ham-respect-the-europa-league-but-the-premier-league-is-our-priority-10442304.html

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})