The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

Unless they get snapped up by 1400 people who attended 14 away games. Not likely though.

The website says "All supporters who attended at least ten away games in 2014/15 are guaranteed a ticket if they order before 8am on Wednesday 29th July".

in their last 3rd Qualifying match they had an attendance of around 10000 - which left just under 15000 empty seats!

it does seem crazy that they didn't just give us the whole stand behind the goal.

obviously this game will be more popular than the last due to playing a massive club like Saints and the Koeman factor.

personally i think it will drop lower than season ticket holders with 7 away games - there will be some who won't want to travel, especially some of our older fans.

such cheap prices there is no risk buying in the home end if you can , £10 tickets

I'll have an adult and an U16 in the Saints section BUT I'm not 100% sure that I can actually get to the game yet. If I can't & due to where I'm getting them from, they will be available for collection in Arnhem. I won't know for sure until very late next week or the early part of the following week but I'll offer them on here, at cost of course, first.

Don't PM me for them now as that'll only succeed in f**king me off.

I'll have an adult and an U16 in the Saints section BUT I'm not 100% sure that I can actually get to the game yet. If I can't & due to where I'm getting them from, they will be available for collection in Arnhem. I won't know for sure until very late next week or the early part of the following week but I'll offer them on here, at cost of course, first.

Don't PM me for them now as that'll only succeed in f**king me off.

I wont PM you yet then ;)

Have flights and hotel booked already though ;)

A couple of nights in Amsterdam is not a waste! Plus you'll still be able to go to Arnhem and drink the the Fan Zone and probably still watch the match on a screen.

Totally agree.

Just would be nice to get in the stadium

Off to the Vitesse website it is then....

Guess I'm not the only one desperate for tickets? After 2, flights and hotel booked. Am I right in thinking there will be a lot of Saints travelling without tickets? I've been offered two tickets for the home stand next to away section but told I may well be refused entry.

What's the crack with the Fanzone?

I'm the same. Flights and hotel booked and after just the one ticket.

Here's what the Hampshire police have said about entrance and fanzone....

Am guaranteed tickets -and was planning to go; but not booked anything yet because the trigger-happy and likely ticketless have booked up all the hotel rooms etc :?

If I don't go, there'll be two tickets if anyone wants; if I do make it, I'll have one ticket in the Saints end as my mate can't go. Don't PM me just yet.

Edited by shurlock

FFS, never thought it would start at 14 aways!

Last season was the first in ages that I haven't been to any away games; I have a season ticket, but obviously that won't be enough. I've done what many have done and just purchased 2 tickets in blk 122, I opted to have them sent to me but I'm assuming that either my order is cancelled or I have to pick them up at the ground.

Going weds night to fri night, so worst case scenario is that my order is cancelled and I have a couple of days in Amsterdam and a night in Arnhem. Will still get the train to Arnhem for the game and either get in with my blk 122 ticket or see what else is going on...again, worst case scenario is that I don't get in and watch it in the fanzone.

See what happens I guess!

Am guaranteed tickets -and was planning to go; but not booked anything yet because the trigger-happy and likely ticketless have booked up all the hotel rooms etc :?

If I don't go, there'll be two tickets if anyone wants; if I do make it, I'll have one ticket in the Saints end as my mate can't go. Don't PM just yet.

I'll pay a premium for it! ^_^

I thought the Fanzone was going to be a Screening of the game for those who couldn't make it in FFS. Appears not to be. What a mess Vitesse made of this.

Why? There was never an actual plan to put on a fanzone for us as far as I can tell, that was just some weird suggestion put forward by our local plod. Just watch it in a bar in Arnhem if you don't get in the ground.

You can get Amsterdam flights for around £140 from Gatwick or Heathrow and there's loads of hotel rooms still in Amsterdam. Only 55min direct train away from the game.

Planning to go by intercity train which doesn't go through Amsterdam as far as I understand. Am trying to save money and have a Bergkamp/BA Baracas aversion to flying and the hassle of airports. So need to find somewhere around Arnhem, though the most obvious low-hanging fruits are gone.

As I say will definitely have one ticket to make available; so will keep you in mind. Will know more by the weekend/early next week. Cheers.

Edited by shurlock

I think it'll go lower than 7 aways. If they can guarantee everyone with 10 a ticket, there must be less than 1400 of those. Nowhere near all of those will want to go.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

i completely agree, i think it will end up going to 4 or 5 aways so don't give up hope yet.

Bad news if you have booked in block 122. I asked about how they will be posted and got this reply.

Dear Mr.

You can order tickets at the ticketservice of Southampton.

If you’ve tried to order tickets on our website, these reservation will be cancelled.

Well i dunno about anyone else but the money was only taken out for mine yesterday.

It was taken out of mine too. I guess they will cancel the order and you will get a refund.

Maybe if you draw attention to yourself by emailing them ;)

I can still only hope.

Having said that, if they do cancel it surely i could say they're liable for the non-refundable payments i've made on travel as they sent me confirmation of the booking?

Edit - just read this back, i've never sounded more like i was grasping at straws :lol:

Edited by Saint_clark

Bad news if you have booked in block 122. I asked about how they will be posted and got this reply.

Dear Mr.

You can order tickets at the ticketservice of Southampton.

If you’ve tried to order tickets on our website, these reservation will be cancelled.

Some of the more intelligent among us (not me, but fortunately a mate who ordered my ticket) put his address as a local Arnhem address and selected collection. Just pretend to be deef and write the reference number down. He's put a lot of thought into it.

Also, seems like a lot of money they'll be refunding if they refuse the tickets. Can't see it myself. They won't give a stuff on the day if you collect.

If not, just befriend a Vitesse fan and get them to buy you a ticket in block 122.

There's always a way.

Edited by Golden Balls

Some of the more intelligent among us (not me, but fortunately a mate who ordered my ticket) put his address as a local Arnhem address and selected collection. Just pretend to be deef and write the reference number down. He's put a lot of thought into it.

Also, seems like a lot of money they'll be refunding if they refuse the tickets. Can't see it myself. They won't give a stuff on the day if you collect.

If not, just befriend a Vitesse fan and get them to buy you a ticket in block 122.

There's always a way.

And just hope they are not an Arnhem Ultra:D

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})