Saints £57 Million in debt?

Bad Wolf

What do you mean "still"?

We've known the debt situation since the accounts were published in March...

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20150330-southampton-financial-results-2013-14-2367070.aspx

It is soft debt to the owner and the company made a £33.4m profit.

UPDATE: The opening post originally said "still" before a very quick edit left no trace of it

Pains me to say it, but MLG is right it did say Still originally.
Edited by Matthew Le God

Seems to me that this was written buy a 'journalist' who has very little knowledge of the workings of football or business finance in general, read the word 'debt' somewhere in the accounts and pulled out a number without any context surrounding it. #factless (?)

Seems to me that this was written by a 'journalist' who has very little knowledge of the workings of football or business finance in general, read the word 'debt' somewhere in the accounts and pulled out a number without any context surrounding it. #factless (?)

Actually not according to Talksport, source is the Daily Fail, 29 March 2015:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3016432/Club-club-guide-Premier-League-s-financial-health.html

Figures would also be based on year ending June 2014 (so despite all the references to Ronald in the Fail report, it would be almost completely unrelated to anything he did)

So why when I make an edit, it says in the post it has been edited, but when IC does it there is no record of an edit having been made?

If you edit within a few minutes, I find that it doesn't mention the fact that an edit has been made. How long was the timespan here?

What do you mean "still"?

I didn't say still =/

Blimey, now he's making up things to correct.

He did, its a very quick edit.

Lol

I don't believe you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1716[/ATTACH]

Here is an indépendant witness...

Pains me to say it, but MLG is right it did say Still originally.

So why when I make an edit, it says in the post it has been edited, but when IC does it there is no record of an edit having been made?

If you edit a post within about 3 minutes of posting, it doesn't leave a note saying an edit has been made.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Here is an indépendant witness...

If you edit a post within about 3 minutes of posting, it doesn't leave a note saying an edit has been made.

You must be a right laugh on a night out.

in my experience of forum software if you edit something before someone has replied or within a certain time frame if nobody has replied it doesn't tend to show an edit.

if someone posts a reply it usually always shows edit if you commit the edit after the reply.