Liverhampton

washsaint

So, smug, smarmy Rodgers now has/looks like having:

Lallana

Lovren

Lambert

Clyne

And we will have mugged them off for nearly 60 million for those 4. He's bought Danny Ings and some SOuth American for nearly 30 million (how long does it take for South Americans to settle in and adjust?).

If I were a Liverhampton fan I would not be happy - and I truly hope Clyne works out as badly for them as Lambert and Lovren.

I can't believe he is likely to have 4 of our team that finished 8th - and that;s their spine?

Thank god we have Koeman!

So, smug, smarmy Rodgers now has/looks like having:

Lallana

Lovren

Lambert

Clyne

And we will have mugged them off for nearly 60 million for those 4. He's bought Danny Ings and some SOuth American for nearly 30 million (how long does it take for South Americans to settle in and adjust?).

If I were a Liverhampton fan I would not be happy - and I truly hope Clyne works out as badly for them as Lambert and Lovren.

I can't believe he is likely to have 4 of our team that finished 8th - and that;s their spine?

Thank god we have Koeman!

That's not the spine of their team though.

All of them, bar Lovren to date, have been good signings.

Lallana - a good signing so far? Really?

Lambert - a good signing so far? Really?

I think Lallana has shown enough for them, just held back by injuries a bit so far.

Lambert - a 32 year old squad player he's done alright. Never going to be their first choice or play week in, week out.

Clyne is a good right back, they're getting at a great price.

Can we get them to take Osvaldo ang Gaston as well.

...and Mayuka and Gazzaniga.

It really is **** or bust for Podgers. Blow this money and achieve the usual under performance and he's gone. Personally I hope he succeeds for a shirt time because the longer they have him in charge, the more rot can set in.

Someone on RAWK said earlier that the signings they've made (Clyne was included in that) that the players they've signed are good, but need the right coaching...

So love coming back as a neutral and seeing how bitter and deluded some of you are as fans and don't see it from the footballer's side of things, I was always taught if I could better myself go for it, as some have said on here your just grieving get over it

they can't produce their own anymore so they buy the best available. It just so happens we make the best. Therefore they are in awe of us and like everything in the world it's supply and demand. They pay bonkers money and we supply.

But Liverpool are that Premier Leagye Club who tend to buy the best players from the clubs below them in the league, whereas the biggest clubs buy top talents all over the globe. I don't buy the Firmino crap, someone who managed around 7/8 goals in the Bundesliga isn't gonna suddenly set the world alight in the Premier League. Almost killing two birds with one stone as it weakens the other clubs and strengthens them... (HOWEVER, when they were offering stupid money to us last season- it definitely worked in our favour :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just look at Liverpool recent transfers (off the top of my head):

Lallana

Lovren

Lambert

Ings

Clyne

Mignolet

Allen

Henderson

Carroll

Downing

Adams

Jose Enrique

Glen Johnson

So love coming back as a neutral and seeing how bitter and deluded some of you are as fans and don't see it from the footballer's side of things, I was always taught if I could better myself go for it, as some have said on here your just grieving get over it

Was Le Tissier wrong to stay at Southampton?

You sound a bit bitter yourself.

So how is life in Liverpool? Have they actually got an academy that produces PL standard players regularly. Or are they just the parasites they seem to be? I'm not bitter about Clyne leaving it happens, it's football after all.

The opening thread was very over the top, agreed. But the point is that Lallana did not hit the ground running there. He did not have a good season what so ever. And I don't see how you can claim to be neutral in all of this. You clearly only have 1 side.

I have no problem with people moving and bettering themselves, it's their life. But what I have a problem with is when they act like spoiled little ****s whilst sticking their fingers up to a fan base who have supported them all their career.

I don't think it's bitter, people are just disappointed and let down by how he left. He could have handled everything a hell of a lot better. He was, and still is in some aspects, a walking PR disaster.

I don't normally respond to posts like these but if you don't understand fans complaints I feel sorry for you.

As fans we're not born with a natural gift for the game we love, nor are we in jobs (on the whole) that can financially set us up for the rest of our lives by the age of 30.

We aspire to bettering ourselves and yet don't forget the importance of community, loyalty and respectful ways of doing things.

Ultimately there are a few professionals in the game, lambert for one, that understand this and understand we pay their wages.

They understand that perceived anger is not in the fact someone has bettered themselves but in how they've done it.

If I were to look back on my career and think I'd achieved it by sulking or acting like a child id be shocked. If I were to belittle those that couldn't have what I did and played up to them, well if be disgusted in myself.

Of course that's not most footballers mentalities from a young age they're taught what they do is in some way special, when in fact they're not. They're just performers in an industry that pays wages without morality or soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. Moral superiority from a football parasite. Send all our love to your meal ticket.

JUst because your c*nt of a mate threw a paddy and decided he would go on strike to force his move through and this forum is full of whining whinging banshees, dont judge us all like that. I've been with this club through thin, thin and even thiner and a very small amount of thick, like most of the lads i go with i'll support those that wear the shirt and want to be here and the moment they dont i'm not interested. Give me a league one club with players that want to be here over a premier leauge club full of badge kissing helmets. So as a "neutural" why dont you fd*ck off and stop coming back here to gloat, f*ck off to Kop talk and talk about how your boyfriend cried when fans put it on him in league one as to why he wasnt putting a shift in. Tell them about his missus getting it up the arse from a Crewe player while he cired in front of the mirror after shaping his beard. because no one that us a proper fan of the club cares about what you or your knob haired, beared clam of a mate think of us.

There is nothing wrong with anybody trying to better themselves, but what a shame when it is not done with humility and class.

Hi Lallana.

The opening thread was very over the top, agreed. But the point is that Lallana did not hit the ground running there. He did not have a good season what so ever. And I don't see how you can claim to be neutral in all of this. You clearly only have 1 side.

I have no problem with people moving and bettering themselves, it's their life. But what I have a problem with is when they act like spoiled little ****s whilst sticking their fingers up to a fan base who have supported them all their career.

I don't think it's bitter, people are just disappointed and let down by how he left. He could have handled everything a hell of a lot better. He was, and still is in some aspects, a walking PR disaster.

Damn good post

JUst because your c*nt of a mate threw a paddy and decided he would go on strike to force his move through and this forum is full of whining whinging banshees, dont judge us all like that. I've been with this club through thin, thin and even thiner and a very small amount of thick, like most of the lads i go with i'll support those that wear the shirt and want to be here and the moment they dont i'm not interested. Give me a league one club with players that want to be here over a premier leauge club full of badge kissing helmets. So as a "neutural" why dont you fd*ck off and stop coming back here to gloat, f*ck off to Kop talk and talk about how your boyfriend cried when fans put it on him in league one as to why he wasnt putting a shift in. Tell them about his missus getting it up the arse from a Crewe player while he cired in front of the mirror after shaping his beard. because no one that us a proper fan of the club cares about what you or your knob haired, beared clam of a mate think of us.

And they say all the good posters don't post any more.

It's a fu cking golden age.

The damp air off the Irish Sea will soon put an end to Clyne's attempts to establish himself for the Scousers. Overjoyed to have rid ourselves of all players who's heart hasn't been in playing for the club. With an opening 7 away games like they have, they'll be playing catch up all season no matter who they sign.

The damp air off the Irish Sea will soon put an end to Clyne's attempts to establish himself for the Scousers. Overjoyed to have rid ourselves of all players who's heart hasn't been in playing for the club. With an opening 7 away games like they have, they'll be playing catch up all season no matter who they sign.

Their start will certainly ask a lot of questions of them. Stink or swim time for a few players and the manager. Rogers is far from safe, in my opinion. Klopp is in waiting.

Just wish players would have some integrity & say they are leaving for the money. Not sure Liverpool have many better players than us so he won't be playing with better. Certainly our defence was better & if wouldn't swap Morgan & Vic for Henderson & Allen/Gerrard. They wouldn't need to buy 4 of ours if that's the case. And if it wasn't for Kevin Friend Liverpool would have finished below us...............

Honesty is all we ask, sadly footballers lack it.

Same applies to Sterling I suppose?

Are you a scousehampton fan?

Tell your mate he's a massive ****. You too for that matter.

Are you that Whisken fella? Explains it all if you are.

Just wish players would have some integrity & say they are leaving for the money. Not sure Liverpool have many better players than us so he won't be playing with better. Certainly our defence was better & if wouldn't swap Morgan & Vic for Henderson & Allen/Gerrard. They wouldn't need to buy 4 of ours if that's the case. And if it wasn't for Kevin Friend Liverpool would have finished below us...............

Honesty is all we ask, sadly footballers lack it.

Same applies to Sterling I suppose?

Raheem-Sterling.jpg

Bitter ****s..!!

This ^ Post of the year so far.

Tell you what if you are a mate of Lallana you would be better spending your time explaining to the dim wit that keeping his mouth shut instead of looking a **** in the press with his brainless arse licking quotes might be a good idea in future.

talking of which did he ever have that chat with Ronald Koeman that he told the BBC whilst still a Saints player that he was looking forward to having after he got back from the World Cup ? No, thought not !

Is he really bettering himself? I don't think Lallana, Lovren & Lambert bettered themselves by moving to Liverpool. I can understand Lambert going there as it was a boyhood dream and he was past his best but the other two have seen their careers stall by going to Liverpool. Sky did a feature on how Liverpool will line up next season & there was no place in the starting 11 for any of the 3 Saints players who joined last season. It's a classic example of big fish in a small pond or small fish in a big pond. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I think you make a very valid point and I certainly don't blame any of them for moving on if they perceive it as bettering themselves. I don't think any of the 5 has yet succeeded in bettering their Saints form but I certainly don't bear a grudge for them trying.

after last season I am amazed they have given him that much money to spend again.

I don't think it's really him spending it, mainly their committee - Ian Ayre and co.

But the fact they pulled his support staff from under him, after his 'show down talks', kind of makes you wonder.

Is he really bettering himself? I don't think Lallana, Lovren & Lambert bettered themselves by moving to Liverpool. I can understand Lambert going there as it was a boyhood dream and he was past his best but the other two have seen their careers stall by going to Liverpool. Sky did a feature on how Liverpool will line up next season & there was no place in the starting 11 for any of the 3 Saints players who joined last season. It's a classic example of big fish in a small pond or small fish in a big pond. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

If you moved jobs to a larger company with a larger customer base and far larger record of success, plus throw in a huge salary increase, I dont think for one second anyone in their right mind would suggest you had'nt bettered yourself!