Schneiderlin Joins Manchester United (Official)

Bewildered

He's done his time here, deserves a move to a really big club, just glad he hasn't had to settle for Spurs

Totally agree. He's given us everything, he deserves this move. What a team they will have, complete Galactio's. What a time for Morgan to move to them! Couldn't be more pleased for him tbh.

KL: Do you like sitting, watching the match from afar?

MS: C'est quoi, ça?

KL: This. What you're doing now. Do you like it? It's exactly what you'll be doing in Manchester.

It clearly isn't, let's not start the sour grapes. Man Utd aren't going to part with £25m for a bench player. He'll start in their midfield.

Totally agree. He's given us everything, he deserves this move. What a team they will have, complete Galactio's. What a time for Morgan to move to them! Couldn't be more pleased for him tbh.

They're still at least a centre half and a forward away from being title challengers for me - and that's if those who have already signed can gel. Plus a keeper if De Gea leaves.

One of the few players that wanted CL and didn't settle for second best. He's got his move and i'm really pleased for him. He cost us **** all and has been an outstanding player for us. Good luck Morgan!!!

P.S. Glad he's stayed in the pl, now all the doubters will see just how good he is!!

They're still a centre half and a forward away from being title challengers for me - and that's if those who have already signed can gel. Plus a keeper if De Gea leaves.

They'll still get Ramos I reckon, they seemingly have the pull to get anyone from anywhere.

United definitely going for it this season. Hopefully a better title race than last season. Gutted of course, but at least he's gone to a club he deserves, and not them

Also, Arsenal fans on Twitter saying he's a 'poor man's coquelin'...oh dear.

Gunna be an interesting premier league season Man Utd are strengthening like crazy and making in my opinion good signings, Chelsea are Chelsea and now have falcao who I think will do a lot better there than at Utd also they will probably sign someone else, City are getting sterling and are still hell bent on getting pogba, Arsenal have a fantastic team when everyone's fit maybe a world class CM from having a proper go at the title. Don't see Spurs and Liverpool breaking the top 4 at all

I'm actually really sad to see him go. Easily one of the best players to wear the shirt in my lifetime.

I'm not sad as much as the other defectors as from that incident last summer was clear this would be his last season. Makes his form this season even more impressive

I'm not sad as much as the other defectors as from that incident last summer was clear this would be his last season. Makes his form this season even more impressive

It just goes to show, while his paddy last summer was terrible, he ultimately showed himself to be a complete professional.... Able to channel himself to the best of his ability. It's good to see that we as fans respect that.

Top player, so good watching him develop into one of the best midfielders in the country and he will be massively missed.

Glad he has gone to a genuinely top side. If Wenger thinks Coquelin is of anywhere near Morgan's level then wow. Arsenal have missed out big time.

Good luck Morgan, really hope he becomes a truely world class player now.

Saints legend and should get a great reception whenever he returns.

It just goes to show, while his paddy last summer was terrible, he ultimately showed himself to be a complete professional.... Able to channel himself to the best of his ability. It's good to see that we as fans respect that.

and the 12 months extra at saints gets him a move to MUFC. if he had gone last season he would be at spurs. patience is a virtue. clyne, dont look back in anger!

I can only echo what others have said. Been a pleasure to see him grow from a scrawny kid into a proper midfield dynamo.

Loved seeing him evolve. Played a massive part in our journey.

Hope he does the business for United - Think he's a top player.

(And he doesn't go to Spurs - Brilliant).

Gutted to see him go,but happy at the same time,now we can get our targets in and push on for next season.

Also refreshing to see on social media no hard feelings from the fans,nothing but love and good words for Morgan,he had a wobble last summer but got his head down and did the job,leaves the club a legend imo,and not a money grabbing mercenary like others that have left in recent years.

Gutted to see him go, probably not far off Lambert in the sense of what a shame it is to see him leave. Was with us through the bad times all the way to where we are now, by far one of the best midfielders I've seen for the Saints. Thanks for everything Morgan!! Thanks also to Georges Prost for recommending him to us, I'm sure he's a proud man.