Feyenoord v Saints

100%Red&White

I agree with some of you fans posting that our support during the game was pretty quiet. I would love to invite some of you back to watch a game when there are three points on the line, especially against Ajax.

Anyway, your away support was class.

I'd gladly take you up on the offer!

Agree

Well written and informative piece

Well done!!

I am sure you will be forgiven for the purchase if your 'half and half' scarf.

Great to see (and hear) that a decent amount of Saints fans went across for the friendly especially in such close proximity to the Arnhem game.

Particularly liked the response of the Feyenoord fans.

Shows they are really 'Claisie' and hope there will be a few of them over to support us during the season

Agree

Well written and informative piece

Well done!!

I am sure you will be forgiven for the purchase if your 'half and half' scarf.

Great to see (and hear) that a decent amount of Saints fans went across for the friendly especially in such close proximity to the Arnhem game.

Particularly liked the response of the Feyenoord fans.

Shows they are really 'Claisie' and hope there will be a few of them over to support us during the season

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it!

Depends what you use to value a player. As well as being a perfectly good centre-back to play 10-20 games a season (probably not quite good enough to be first choice), he also has the right attitude to play at that level in that he doesn't kick up any sort of a fuss when a better player comes in - it would have been easy and understandable for him to sulk when we brought in both Gardos and Alderweireld last summer, but he ended up signing a new contract instead. You won't find many players who are good enough but are also happy to play in bursts but to then possibly have similar periods out of the team, so he's pretty valuable to us, I think.

Agreed. I think he's toss, but he's first choice backup levels of toss and he occasionally goes a match without either running straight past the player with the ball, misreading a long ball or skimming a header behind him, which is ok for facing some opponents in the Prem. Whilst he's not good enough to be a starter in a top half side, he's good enough for cover in a top 6 one.

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it!

Really enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time. I was nearly put off when the 1st thing that came into view was the 50/50 scarf, but ll give you some leeway on this one, but don't ever do it with an EPL team!! Lets hope The Great Saints/Dutch Love-In continues tomorrow in our fair city, so that those who've purchased (and hopefully actually get) tickets in the home section in Arnhem are allowed to see the game without any hassle.

Really enjoyed it, thanks for taking the time. I was nearly put off when the 1st thing that came into view was the 50/50 scarf, but ll give you some leeway on this one, but don't ever do it with an EPL team!! Lets hope The Great Saints/Dutch Love-In continues tomorrow in our fair city, so that those who've purchased (and hopefully actually get) tickets in the home section in Arnhem are allowed to see the game without any hassle.

Sadly I can't make it over for the Vitesse match but I'll be there for the home leg. Glad you're all being kind on my scarf purchase, I was a little worried it would get me banned from the forum!