The Rather Previous 2016/17 Saints Kit Thread

The9

c3e61ff990666fbb53c71ca2c1ed366a.png

Glad I got last years kit in the sale.

That is vomit inducing. Total fail by the club again and we are stuck with them for how many years? Now I know why my Spurs mate hates UA.

Disgusting.

But it is only a kit at the end of the day. Its the players that matter.

Just seen this on bookface a8aa46f4e09685e2596158408243dfb4.jpg

All look good, not sure how likely they will be

Look at what we have got and then look at these and tell me which ones are better. In particular the yellow away kit looks the dogs dangly bits compared to the black and grey rubbish.

Complete let down

agree

Yeah the first snap thought when looking at the shirt is that a white t shirt has been pulled up to reveal the virgin logo. I wonder if this was at all a thought in the design process and how much of a vote Virgin media had on the final design?... :D

That is vomit inducing. Total fail by the club again and we are stuck with them for how many years? Now I know why my Spurs mate hates UA.

Disgusting.

What a weird reaction, it's a kit.

Disgusting.

Vomit inducing? disgusting? its a red and white kit!!! I get it that it might not be your favourite but if that makes you throw up, surely every saints stripe kit does!!

Seriously don't get it. Its ok. Its not a fashion accessory, its a frickin football shirt!

c3e61ff990666fbb53c71ca2c1ed366a.png

Still don't get what The Bra Bit is all about. It looks awful, especially on someone like Jay Rod who hasn't got big shoulders, the bit under the arm pit all bunched up looks like a bra strap.

Maybe the players will be given American Football Stylee padding to bulk it out a bit.