Carling football shirt amnesty, free 15/16 Saints kit!

bpsaint

Carling are in town this Saturday, and are giving fans the opportunity to swap any recent Saints kit with a players name printed on it for the new 15/16 shirt, and there doesn't seem to be any catch. According to their Facebook account they'll even take unprinted shirts if it's late in the day and they have stocks remaining!

https://www.facebook.com/events/729435577183125/

Does anywhere else in town do shirt printing, I know JJB used to but they're now gone obviously as I assume you could take last seasons shirt to be printed somewhere with say Clyne or Alderweireld on the back then go swap for a new one.

Does anywhere else in town do shirt printing, I know JJB used to but they're now gone obviously as I assume you could take last seasons shirt to be printed somewhere with say Clyne or Alderweireld on the back then go swap for a new one.

That was my thoughts exactly.

Sports direct do shirt printing?

I've got a shirt from 2 seasons ago with no name on it, so looked into printing. Sports direct won't print on Saints kits because they don't sell them. Saints shop will do the old names, but only down at the stadium - £14. Trying to decide which of the names is the least offensive. Cork?

Did anyone else get a free shirt out of this?

I went down with a 12/13 shirts with MY name on the back. The guys running the event were surprised so few punters were showing up, which was good for me, as they swapped the shirt. I'm made up, fifty quid saved! :D

Did anyone else get a free shirt out of this?

I went down with a 12/13 shirts with MY name on the back. The guys running the event were surprised so few punters were showing up, which was good for me, as they swapped the shirt. I'm made up, fifty quid saved! :D

Yeah I got one. Got there at about 4pm and nabbed the last large one they had. Took down a 2011/12 shirt with no name on the back. They didn't care. I was chuffed.