CONFIRMED - Virgil Van Dijk joins on Five Year Deal

Brizzie Saints

Awaits Ulrich Van Gobbel (The Poster)

"Ulrich van Gobbel is currently on the run from the Dutch Police after he was issued with a 4 month prison sentence for buying cars on credit and then selling them on without paying the original car company. Police believe him to be hiding in his native Suriname."

"The transfer of Virgil van Dijk to the Premier League is really about to be completed. According to the Algemeen Dagblad sign the defender Monday as god as surely a contract with Southampton.

Sunday arrived the Celtic player in the English port to reach a personal agreement with the clbu manager Ronald Koeman. Meanwhile Southampton nearing an agreement with Celtic over the transfer of Van Dijk. The Scottish club initially asked a price that would not put on the table English colleagues.

Celtic put in a "bidding war" during the final days of the transfer market, but Southampton appears the only remaining club to Van Dijk. That makes the conclusion of an agreement for Koeman easier. Van Dijk played two seasons for Celtic, which took him to FC Groningen."

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/452710/-transfer-van-dijk-nu-echt-bijna-rond-verdediger-arriveert-in-engeland-.html

I would also point out Van Dijk follows that news source so it must be credible.

"Ulrich van Gobbel is currently on the run from the Dutch Police after he was issued with a 4 month prison sentence for buying cars on credit and then selling them on without paying the original car company. Police believe him to be hiding in his native Suriname."

Really? Is this true? Where did you see this??

Has nothing been heard of him since this was reported in 2008?

So, after all the hullabaloo, will be good to see this one cross the line. I am glad it appears I was wrong.

Just praying this isnt another Skacel moment and he is up to the task.

Everything is so easy in hindsight isn't it?

Anyway, you've got about 24 hours to settle on your comedy name for him. Virgil Damn Sh ite? Virgil Clown Dyke? Verging on Sh ite?

So, after all the hullabaloo, will be good to see this one cross the line. I am glad it appears I was wrong.

Just praying this isnt another Skacel moment and he is up to the task.

You based your pressism on your own paranoia rather than any firm proof indicating that he wasn't gonna sign. There was no indication ever that he wasn't going to sign, you just decided he wasn't due to your ridiculously pessimistic outlook. Anyone with half a brain cell who had read between the lines and done even the smallest amount of research could tell it was always very likely he was going to sign for us. You really are a total clown who is generally wrong about 99% of the things you post about.

Everything is so easy in hindsight isn't it?

Anyway, you've got about 24 hours to settle on your comedy name for him. Virgil Damn Sh ite? Virgil Clown Dyke? Verging on Sh ite?

To be honest, I've given that no thought, since I hope he has an instant impact on the strength of our defence. You've given the abuse plenty of thought it seems, however... :lol:

*cue incoming chocolate abuse*

To be honest, I've given that no thought, since I hope he has an instant impact on the strength of our defence. You've given the abuse plenty of thought it seems, however... [emoji38]

*cue incoming chocolate abuse*

What you gave no thought to was six weeks of braindead grizzling about how we weren't going to sign him when it was pretty obvious we were.

Sky reporting its far from a done deal...9:52

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

I was told it was a done deal on Saturday evening.

In reply to Batman, also heard no more transfers in, but working on a loan from a "big " club.

Also told Mane & Vic are Koeman's line in the sand & he has told those above not sell and he is happy to manage the situation with both.

In reply to Batman, also heard no more transfers in, but working on a loan from a "big " club.

Also told Mane & Vic are Koeman's line in the sand & he has told those above not sell and he is happy to manage the situation with both.

cheers.

A big club?

that rules out Spurs then!!!

Thanks.

Aren't we up to our limit of two domestic loans which would mean any more must be from abroad?