All things Labour Party

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

Which man is it that I allegedy support?

You're both clearly tory boys here trolling an "all things Labour Party" board, you work it out. Which MP regularly makes racist or homophobic remarks, remarks like "tank-top wearing bumboys" or how "the problem with Africa is not that we once ruled it, it's that we don't anymore".

You're both clearly tory boys here trolling an "all things Labour Party" board, you work it out. Which MP regularly makes racist or homophobic remarks, remarks like "tank-top wearing bumboys" or how "the problem with Africa is not that we once ruled it, it's that we don't anymore".

Ah, that's us put firmly in our place. Here we are on an "all things Labour Party" thread (formally known as the Death of the Labour Party), daring to post opinions on the Labour Party. I never realised that the thread was exclusively for Labour supporters/voters. Could you please clarify something for me? Is the thread on Donald Trump only for his supporters too? Clearly we Conservative or Lib Dumb voters/supporters will have to put up threads exclusively for the parties we support to keep it clean of Labour voters/supporters.

As an aside, what is the answer to your question?

Ah, that's us put firmly in our place. Here we are on an "all things Labour Party" thread (formally known as the Death of the Labour Party), daring to post opinions on the Labour Party. I never realised that the thread was exclusively for Labour supporters/voters. Could you please clarify something for me? Is the thread on Donald Trump only for his supporters too? Clearly we Conservative or Lib Dumb voters/supporters will have to put up threads exclusively for the parties we support to keep it clean of Labour voters/supporters.

As an aside, what is the answer to your question?

You know the answer you troll. You go off crying if someone says anything negative about the bunch of buffoons pretending to be conservatives at the minute so it's rather ironic how you think it's ok to run down Labour though.

You know the answer you troll. You go off crying if someone says anything negative about the bunch of buffoons pretending to be conservatives at the minute so it's rather ironic how you think it's ok to run down Labour though.

You haven't clarified whether you believe that this thread is exclusively for Labour supporters only, and whether by extension, the Donald Trump thread is exclusively for those who support him, or whether both threads are open to anybody to express opinions. I look forward to your answer. And that's some computer you have there, which apparently can detect whether I'm crying or not. Tell me, does it contain Huawei 5th generation spy technology? I'm really worried now.

You haven't clarified whether you believe that this thread is exclusively for Labour supporters only, and whether by extension, the Donald Trump thread is exclusively for those who support him, or whether both threads are open to anybody to express opinions.

We're buggered on the 'Christmas/Blasphemy/Duck Rape/Toasters' thread :scared:

.... does it contain Huawei 5th generation spy technology? I'm really worried now.

You should be OK, it's being in close proximity to 5G that causes Coronavirus / Sterility / whatever else David Icke gets told by the Lizard People.

People are still dying. The nhs and care homes have been unable to prepare for this or any similar pandemic because of a lack of funds.Things will get a lot worse but all we seem to hear and see are idiots mouthing off and blaming the government. Both the Tories and Labour have to hold up their hands for failing them. This government has only been in power for a short time and were ill prepared for such a crisis.

We have a history since as far back as I can remember of Labour blowing fortunes and the Tories having to make cuts to cut our deficits.

It is time we had a parliamentary sysrem whereby the best interest of the country was decided by more than one single party. Time for all to work together.

Perchance....what did Labour spend all that money on? Please...do tell....

19th January 2010 A series of botched IT projects has left taxpayers with a bill of more than £26bn for computer systems that have suffered severe delays, run millions of pounds over budget or have been cancelled altogether.

10 Jun 2010 - A portion of the money will have been to support Gordon Brown's economic philosophy to increase public spending to stimulate the fragile ...

If I delve deeper I can find countless of times when Labour blew their finance spending, and then borrowing sky high. Plus we have the plans that they had if they had won the 2019 election.

Yes the Tories may have done some things wrong but until we see the true Sage recommendations we will never have the full picture.

19th January 2010 A series of botched IT projects has left taxpayers with a bill of more than £26bn for computer systems that have suffered severe delays, run millions of pounds over budget or have been cancelled altogether.

10 Jun 2010 - A portion of the money will have been to support Gordon Brown's economic philosophy to increase public spending to stimulate the fragile ...

If I delve deeper I can find countless of times when Labour blew their finance spending, and then borrowing sky high. Plus we have the plans that they had if they had won the 2019 election.

Yes the Tories may have done some things wrong but until we see the true Sage recommendations we will never have the full picture.

You mean like the great big air traffic control centre near pompey? The one that was never finished and with obsolete tech. Interesting. I was honestly hoping you'd say something like "spending far too much money on the NHS".....bugger.

You mean like the great big air traffic control centre near pompey? The one that was never finished and with obsolete tech. Interesting. I was honestly hoping you'd say something like "spending far too much money on the NHS".....bugger.

Sadly for decades the nhs has been underfunded. Both parties are guilty of making many mistakes or errors of judgement. Right now all that matters is getting this virus under control so we cut the numbers dying daily. Point scoring is not needed right now but working together is essential.

Where is the insult?

Where have I cried?

Your postings are getting more and more strange, I hope you're alright.

He hasn't been able to post one single insult from you, nor to explain why this thread out of all of them on the board, is exclusive to Labour posters.

Do tell us about your idiotic siblings. I'm pretty sure that they would say that you were the one in your family.

Yep, no personal insults there eh? Again, you seem to think having a pop at a party leader is the same as having a go at someone on this board... Not a single one eh?

Yep, no personal insults there eh? Again, you seem to think having a pop at a party leader is the same as having a go at someone on this board... Not a single one eh?

It was Weston who asked you to post any insults that he had aimed at you, not me. You don't appear to have found any yet, do you? You really are all over the place.

Of course having a pop at party leaders is different to having a go at posters on here. They're out there and we're on here. They're identifiable, we're anonymous. They're politicians, I doubt if any of us are.

Us having the same three start letters to our posting names has probably confused him.

It's nice to belittle people isn't it? You two are basically the same. Typical tories and just personally rude. As for the schoolkids from Warsash saint comment above; I've only been on here a year less than you lot. I came off it because I wasn't a big fan of fellow saints fans personally insulting others...probably should leave. nothing has changed.

It's nice to belittle people isn't it? You two are basically the same. Typical tories and just personally rude. As for the schoolkids from Warsash saint comment above; I've only been on here a year less than you lot. I came off it because I wasn't a big fan of fellow saints fans personally insulting others...probably should leave. nothing has changed.

You can’t criticise Tories on here mate, you will just end up being followed around and slagged off by the Boris Bullies. Apparently they can do no wrong and centrist or left party’s can do no right. It’s a shame that some of them feel the need to make it personal. Perhaps it some deep rooted guilt thing they have going on?

You do know we are different people don't you?

Genuinely hope you're OK.

Us having the same three start letters to our posting names has probably confused him.

To be fair I've always assumed your were the same person, you appear to be the sort of weirdo that would have multiple log ins.

You can’t criticise Tories on here mate, you will just end up being followed around and slagged off by the Boris Bullies. Apparently they can do no wrong and centrist or left party’s can do no right. It’s a shame that some of them feel the need to make it personal. Perhaps it some deep rooted guilt thing they have going on?

I take it personally when they start being personal.

Why do you say that? Presumably as some sort of personal insult?

I've stated before on this board, numerous times, that not once in my entire life have I voted Tory. Probably excludes me from the 'typical tory' moniker....

But hey, you carry on making things up if it makes you happy.

Why do you say that? Presumably as some sort of personal insult?

I've stated before on this board, numerous times, that not once in my entire life have I voted Tory. Probably excludes me from the 'typical tory' moniker....

But hey, you carry on making things up if it makes you happy.

For someone who has never voted Tory Weston, you make a hell of a job of being a Tory apologist!

BBC News - NHS fees to be scrapped for overseas health staff and care workers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52761052

So Starmer chalks up his first success in getting the Government to change tack. I don't think that it will be the only one against this Government.

It does beggar belief that even a Government with an 80 seat majority could contemplate this sort of measure. Don't they know what the country does every Thursday at 8 pm??

Edited by Tamesaint

BBC News - NHS fees to be scrapped for overseas health staff and care workers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52761052

So Starmer chalks up his first success in getting the Government to change tack. I don't think that it will be the only one against this Government.

It does beggar belief that even a Government with an 80 seat majority could contemplate this sort of measure. Don't they know what the country does every Thursday at 8 pm??

That was Patel driving that policy following on from May’s pathetic performance as HS. Everything she has done or said has been a disaster so far. She’s there as a Brexit loyalist and nothing more. As soon as one of the ETs against her starts, Boris will drop her quietly from post and replace with someone with some semblance of emotional intelligence.

Coronavirus: Prioritise reopening schools, says Starmer

https://www.tes.com/news/coronavirus-prioritise-reopening-schools-says-starmer

Who is in charge? The Unions or Starmer?

Another Guido Fawkes disciple.

Paul Staines as usual desperately trying to pretend that there's been a "U turn" when there's nothing Starmer said then that he wouldn't say now, especially as the TES article you and Guido have got all animated about (from April 15th FFS) clearly shows Starmer saying track-and-trace is vital.

Track and trace is clearly what the government have royally fu cked up the execution of, the app isn't ready. They're recruiting call-centre staff, not enough of them, not with the skills. They've fu cked up being ready for June 1st.

But yeah, let's blame Kier Starmer for everything that has gone wrong on Coronavirus.

That was Patel driving that policy following on from May’s pathetic performance as HS. Everything she has done or said has been a disaster so far. She’s there as a Brexit loyalist and nothing more. As soon as one of the ETs against her starts, Boris will drop her quietly from post and replace with someone with some semblance of emotional intelligence.

Yes - emotional intelligence is definitely lacking there. I also wonder whether she might be a little bit thick. In the Brexit debate interviewers would make absolute mincemeat out of her which they couldn't do with other Brexit advocates.

Another Guido Fawkes disciple.

Paul Staines as usual desperately trying to pretend that there's been a "U turn" when there's nothing Starmer said then that he wouldn't say now, especially as the TES article you and Guido have got all animated about (from April 15th FFS) clearly shows Starmer saying track-and-trace is vital.

Track and trace is clearly what the government have royally fu cked up the execution of, the app isn't ready. They're recruiting call-centre staff, not enough of them, not with the skills. They've fu cked up being ready for June 1st.

But yeah, let's blame Kier Starmer for everything that has gone wrong on Coronavirus.

Where did i blame anything on Starmer?

I like the man. He helps me get to sleep every night.

He's like Labours own John Major.

When all the non-Tories on here were wetting themselves at how well Starmer had fared against Boris during the past couple of PM's Questions, it ought to be pointed out that Starmer's run came to an abrupt halt on Wednesday. Most consider him to have been robotic instead of forensic, and he was constantly wrong-footed by Boris. Perhaps Boris has prepared himself better for the challenge at last. Starmer just had the appearance of somebody who had prepared a set of questions, but did not have the ability to think fast on his feet when he got unexpected responses.

When all the non-Tories on here were wetting themselves at how well Starmer had fared against Boris during the past couple of PM's Questions, it ought to be pointed out that Starmer's run came to an abrupt halt on Wednesday. Most consider him to have been robotic instead of forensic, and he was constantly wrong-footed by Boris. Perhaps Boris has prepared himself better for the challenge at last. Starmer just had the appearance of somebody who had prepared a set of questions, but did not have the ability to think fast on his feet when he got unexpected responses.

What a load of codswallop which even by your standards Wes beggars belief.

Johnson did so well that just over 24 hours later he made a major U turn on the policy that he had defended against Starmer. He has been made to look a complete Charlie. If that is a successful PMQs you have a pretty low threshold.

Boris is playing a blinder!

He managed to swap a few ****s for taxpayer cash, then batted away the inquiry with a couple of honours, leaving his staff to face the music.

He's not bothered by Starmer, plucky Boris has passed every test!

Both of them, or is that four?

Could be twelfty-five-three if Patel announces it - let's call it 100,000 x 2, he can post the rest.

Johnson did so well that just over 24 hours later he made a major U turn on the policy that he had defended against Starmer. He has been made to look a complete Charlie. If that is a successful PMQs you have a pretty low threshold.

Naturally I wouldn't expect you to be objective, and you didn't disappoint.

Naturally I wouldn't expect you to be objective, and you didn't disappoint.

I don' t think that you know the meaning of the word objective. You are repeatedly being told by other posters that you are one of the, if not the most partisan poster on this forum. I don't disagree with them.

Are there any more manifesto pledges that Johnson will renege upon once Starmer gets going on him?

Edited by Tamesaint

I don' t think that you know the meaning of the word objective. You are repeatedly being told by other posters that you are one of the, if not the most partisan poster on this forum. I don't disagree with them.

Are there any more manifesto pledges that Johnson will renege upon once Starmer gets going on him?

I think regardless of your opinions, everyone can agree that Wes is the most partisan poster on the forum. It's not like he tries to hide it though

Game, set and match!

I don’t know about wetting myself about Starmer’s performance so far, but it makes a pleasant change to see someone with such a Prime Ministerial gravitas on the front bench at last. The fact that he so easily punctured Johnson’s usual winging it, bluster and waffle style came as no surprise. At last the opposition have someone who can paint a picture, hold it up and say to the electorate, this is what you voted for. This is your fault. Don’t make the same mistake in the next election. Starmer has only been in the job 5 minutes and already he looks more capable than the whole of the Tory front bench put together. Granted, he lacks charisma, but give me competence and authority over a circus clown when it comes to running the country any day.

I don't deny that I am partisan in my support. What would be nice, is if you had the humility to admit that you are too. And I do know the meaning of the word objective. Do you know the meaning of the word "patronising"?

I don’t know about wetting myself about Starmer’s performance so far, but it makes a pleasant change to see someone with such a Prime Ministerial gravitas on the front bench at last. The fact that he so easily punctured Johnson’s usual winging it, bluster and waffle style came as no surprise. At last the opposition have someone who can paint a picture, hold it up and say to the electorate, this is what you voted for. This is your fault. Don’t make the same mistake in the next election. Starmer has only been in the job 5 minutes and already he looks more capable than the whole of the Tory front bench put together. Granted, he lacks charisma, but give me competence and authority over a circus clown when it comes to running the country any day.

This would be the same guy who as shadow Brexit Minister, produced the policy on Brexit for his Party that lost them the last election, because the electorate either couldn't understand Labour's position on Brexit, or thought that it was a joke

I don't deny that I am partisan in my support. What would be nice, is if you had the humility to admit that you are too. And I do know the meaning of the word objective. Do you know the meaning of the word "patronising"?

My issue is that the Conservative Party is no longer my political home. I am sure that you would label me as a non Tory but the truth is that I am a natural Conservative and have voted for the Tories more often than for any other party. My issue is that as I hate Brexit, dislike a lying, cheating buffoon of a leader and want a competent Government that is more concerned with substance rather than appearance I am appalled by the current Conservative party. The "swamp has been drained" of pink Conservatives like me.

I have never voted Labour in my life. I despaired of the choice of leader given to the country at the last election but at least in Starmer I see a "grown up" for whom I could one day vote. For you to state that Johnson had the better of PMQ's on Wednesday makes you look ridiculously partisan. If you want me to be objective, I would agree that Johnson has improved but he was now similar to a boxer battered and bruised who had been well defeated on points rather than one being beaten in an early round by a knock out blow.

Edited by Tamesaint

This would be the same guy who as shadow Brexit Minister, produced the policy on Brexit for his Party that lost them the last election, because the electorate either couldn't understand Labour's position on Brexit, or thought that it was a joke

Corbyn wouldn’t have won whatever stance they had on Brexit. The policy ended up a shambles but It was always a no win situation for Labour given the natural position of the party and the Brexit stance of much of their heartlands. Especially after Corbyn frustrating the whole process in Parliament.