All things Labour Party

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

Over the past 48 hours Jeremy Corbyn didn’t participate in the ceremony / didn’t hold the wreath / misremembered the wreath / wasn’t sure which ceremony or wreath / actually may have been pictured with the wreath / okay did lay the wreath but it was in memory of everyone.

Did anyone read the guardian defense of Corbyn? Shocking newspaper that one. Biased articles, no/limited area for public debate, and almost brutal fake news to push the Corbyn cause (at least on this point). You know you're in trouble reputationally when the Mail is able to one rings around your level of reporting on such a serious issue.

I can't decide if I want the man gone, or if I want him to cling on as leader to ensure Labour don't get in. One thing is certain however, A JC leadership would decimate the country for a decade.

That lot will be positively frothing at the mouth if BoJo ever made it to No.10.

You're insane if you think the Guardian is pro-Corbyn.

You think the country hasn't been decimated by the financial crisis, Tory austerity and Cameron's Brexit?? But some rubbish about a wreath would decimate it?

I'll admit the expenses thing wouldn't please me if true.

He is an utter embarrassment to the Labour party. Now more then ever we need a strong opposition, May is a disgrace and don't get me started on Brexit. And what do we get? This bumbling old fool.

This, Warsash Saint above, and whoever it was (Hypo or Batman) that said David Milliband would be a million points head in the polls.

Corbyn is revolting, I can't abide what he stands for and any of the 500k £3 Trotskyites who voted for him. Well done Ed Miliband and Margaret Beckett, you destroyed your own party, great legacy there. His past is coming back to haunt him, and all of the Loony Left nutcase causes he has aligned to.

If I was on the right of the Labour Party, I'd defect to the LDs at the moment. If enough MPs do it, and they might as well as Jeremy's Trots will do their windows in and try to de-select them before whenever the next election is anyway, it might even bring him down. The thought of him being PM...stuff of nightmares and thought those days had gone when the USSR fell.

In other news, I see Boris's brother has given him some feedback on social media - even the Johnsons have fallen out over his buffoon sibling's remarks. British politics has never been at a lower ebb - please, try the again and get some of the Tory left on board as the ERG and Bannon stink their party out, and give the SDP another go.

Labour and Conservatives have had it, and can't see the LDs reviving. Needs a new face on the scene. Doesn't need a Trump-type lunatic to shake up the system, a new Centre party would do it.

You are insane one , my neighbour works for the Guardian and they openly stated at an editorial meeting that they were going to support him during the GE.

I know people who work at the guardian and observer too pal. No doubt at significantly higher positions than your neighbour. Big deal. The coverage varies significantly - for every halfwit like Owen Jones, there are far more critical voices.

In turn, you have to be insane to infer much from a more or less binary choice of who a paper supports at a GE, especially with Brexit at the centre of everything and the tories a shambles.

Edited by shurlock

I know people who work at the guardian and observer too pal. No doubt at significantly higher positions than your neighbour. Big deal. In general the coverage has been pretty sceptical.

In turn, you have to be insane to infer much from a more or less binary choice of who a paper supports at a GE, especially with Brexit at the centre of everything.

Pal , I'm not a dog. Yeah I know the lady who arranges the bins in the office, surely she knows everything to know.

From where I sit it seems to me they have been very supportive

Pal , I'm not a dog. Yeah I know the lady who arranges the bins in the office, surely she knows everything to know.

From where I sit it seems to me they have been very supportive

Need to pop down to specsavers then old boy. That or you’re being lazy. Toynbee, Freedland, Williams, Kettle, D’Ancona, Behr, Jenkins, Hutton, Rawnsley, Cohen among others are big hitters at the Guardian and Observer who have been pretty critical of Corbyn.

Edited by shurlock

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/15/anti-nazi-league-founders-call-for-new-national-campaign

"Group says political movement needed to combat challenge from ‘racist and fascist right’"

Can't decide if this is deliberate spin or the left really is this oblivious to its evils. Only one side of the political spectrum is antisemitic. :x

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse...

One of the men Corbyn stood with while he did/did not lay a wreath was a leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). Just a month after Corbyn shared the wreath-laying with this man, and stood miming his prayer for the fallen of Black September, the PFLP claimed responsibility for the axe murder of a British rabbi in Jerusalem.

Need to pop down to specsavers then old boy. That or you’re being lazy. Toynbee, Freedland, Williams, Kettle, D’Ancona, Behr, Jenkins, Hutton, Rawnsley, Cohen among others are big hitters at the Guardian and Observer who have been pretty critical of Corbyn.
I don't read the rag, but it comes up on my news feed and the slant always is in his favour

One of the men Corbyn stood with while he did/did not lay a wreath was a leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). Just a month after Corbyn shared the wreath-laying with this man, and stood miming his prayer for the fallen of Black September, the PFLP claimed responsibility for the axe murder of a British rabbi in Jerusalem.

Obviously this is awful and horrific, but when ever I see the Popular Front I always think of Monty Python...

"People's Front of Judea, Splitters...and the Popular People's Front..."

"Who are they?"

"He's over there!....Splitters!"

Because if you stand near someone you obviously share their views.

1. Not 'near' - next to. And they were in a shared endeavour, a small group of men, laying a wreath at a plaque commemorating leading members of Black September.

2. Given Corbyn's detailed knowledge of Palestinian politics, how both knew perfectly well that he was laying a wreath honouring Black September leaders and that he was standing next to and talking with a senior PFLP leader.

3. Corbyn has a long and thoroughly consistent history of only sharing platforms with people he agrees with.

Still waiting to hear how the expenses scandal he's also now embroiled in will play out.

So he didn't lay it on a terrorist shine, only on another one near it?

Who knows, he can't remember himself. As said above, the people he was "hanging" with were all very dodgy and he seems to have this problem throughout his career. He is either very naive, or very clever.

I wouldn't worry thou, you will be rich and never have to work again once Uncle Jez is leading us.

Who knows, he can't remember himself. As said above, the people he was "hanging" with were all very dodgy and he seems to have this problem throughout his career. He is either very naive, or very clever.

I wouldn't worry thou, you will be rich and never have to work again once Uncle Jez is leading us.

He's an idiot for getting himself associated with something so toxic politically if he wants to be leader - he should be more careful about who he stands near. But as a campaigner for Palestinian rights he's bound to have rubbed shoulders with some dodgy ****ers in the past. I don't think it's anything worth wetting your pants over.

He's an idiot for getting himself associated with something so toxic politically if he wants to be leader - he should be more careful about who he stands near. But as a campaigner for Palestinian rights he's bound to have rubbed shoulders with some dodgy ****ers in the past. I don't think it's anything worth wetting your pants over.
Of course it is, as he is a bastion of some sort of Marxist Utopia he can't really rub shoulders with dodgy ****ers, can he. Attacking Israel and or the Jews is political suicide, instant, might aswell have got his nads out and teabagged the speaker of the house.

Of course it is, as he is a bastion of some sort of Marxist Utopia he can't really rub shoulders with dodgy ****ers, can he. Attacking Israel and or the Jews is political suicide, instant, might aswell have got his nads out and teabagged the speaker of the house.

I totally agree that he is a political car crash, that's why he shouldn't be anywhere near leader of labour let alone the country.

There's a big difference between being a well meaning idiot with poor judgement than a terrorist-loving racist.

I totally agree that he is a political car crash, that's why he shouldn't be anywhere near leader of labour let alone the country.

There's a big difference between being a well meaning idiot with poor judgement than a terrorist-loving racist.

I don't think he is at all racist. He believes he is a martyr of some sort.

He’s not well meaning at all. He’s a nasty piece of work.

This caricature you portray that he’s some sort of leftie Forrest Gump is pony. You can’t self define whether you are a racist, sexist or anti Semite , your actions decide that. He’s actions define him as an anti Semite, it’s the very reason the Labour Party won’t adopt the recognised definition. Once they accept it, he’s toast. He knew full well who he was with during wreath-gate. He knew full well who he was honouring , and he lied and lied again about it. He wasn’t some sort of innocent bystander caught up in it all.

People like you are the well meaning idiots, not him. As Rod Liddle said today, Corbyn could be filmed chucking a brick through a synagogue window , claim he was testing the strength of the glass in case an anti Semitic group attacked it, and you clowns would believe him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This caricature you portray that he’s some sort of leftie Forrest Gump is pony. You can’t self define whether you are a racist, sexist or anti Semite , your actions decide that. He’s actions define him as an anti Semite, it’s the very reason the Labour Party won’t adopt the recognised definition. Once they accept it, he’s toast. He knew full well who he was with during wreath-gate. He knew full well who he was honouring , and he lied and lied again about it. He wasn’t some sort of innocent bystander caught up in it all.

People like you are the well meaning idiots, not him. As Rod Liddle said today, Corbyn could be filmed chucking a brick through a synagogue window , claim he was testing the strength of the glass in case an anti Semitic group attacked it, and you clowns would believe him.

Rod liddle :lol:

What’s monkeymfc up to these days? Still making jokes about Auschwitz and blacks?

Nasty piece of work LOL! He’s a tree-hugging, vegetarian pacifist who’s spent half his life campaigning against racism. You don’t even believe the nonsense you post, it just suits your sad blue v red agenda.

If Corbyn's a nasty piece of work, what does that make you? :lol:

If Corbyn's a nasty piece of work, what does that make you? :lol:

A normal bloke.

A bloke that wouldn’t join an anti Semitic Facebook group, that wouldn’t commemorate IRA killers, that wouldn’t take tea with murdering IRA barstools during the height of the troubles , that wouldn’t go anywhere near a wreath being laid to remember the scum that planned the Munich atrocity, who wouldn’t call Hamas friends, who wouldn’t lie when cornered. A bloke who wouldn’t take money from the homophobes in Iran, who wouldn’t appear on Russia today, wouldn’t have anti Semitic friends or work for an organisation that refuses to endorse the recognised definition of it , and finally I’m a bloke who definitely wouldn’t **** Diane Abbott.

A normal bloke.

A bloke that wouldn’t join an anti Semitic Facebook group, that wouldn’t commemorate IRA killers, that wouldn’t take tea with murdering IRA barstools during the height of the troubles , that wouldn’t go anywhere near a wreath being laid to remember the scum that planned the Munich atrocity, who wouldn’t call Hamas friends, who wouldn’t lie when cornered. A bloke who wouldn’t take money from the homophobes in Iran, who wouldn’t appear on Russia today, wouldn’t have anti Semitic friends or work for an organisation that refuses to endorse the recognised definition of it , and finally I’m a bloke who definitely wouldn’t **** Diane Abbott.

What’s wrong with black women?

He didn't know who he was

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45208358

Like he wasn't sure if he laid a wreath or not, being stood next to a terrorist at a memorial service for terrorists, then having a wreath thrust into your hand and the whole team being completely oblivious to what was going on, could happen to anyone.

Hes so unlucky, repeatedly being in the company of terrorists, anti-Semites and holocaust deniers from Ireland to Israel over a period of 40 odd years and the whole time being completely oblivious to any wrong doing. the whole time all he wants to do is promote peace. He's done this by making muslim brotherhood gestures, inviting Gerry Adams to Westminster weeks after the Brighton bombing, calling Hamas friends, calling convicted terrorists his brothers, compared Israel to Nazis, the list goes on. Yet the Cult of Corbyn would have you believe he's a cuddly uncle type figure who will make it all better. either he's a nasty bit of work or incredibly thick, either way not the sort of person who should be anywhere near British politics.

Like he wasn't sure if he laid a wreath or not, being stood next to a terrorist at a memorial service for terrorists, then having a wreath thrust into your hand and the whole team being completely oblivious to what was going on, could happen to anyone.

Hes so unlucky, repeatedly being in the company of terrorists, anti-Semites and holocaust deniers from Ireland to Israel over a period of 40 odd years and the whole time being completely oblivious to any wrong doing. the whole time all he wants to do is promote peace. He's done this by making muslim brotherhood gestures, inviting Gerry Adams to Westminster weeks after the Brighton bombing, calling Hamas friends, calling convicted terrorists his brothers, compared Israel to Nazis, the list goes on. Yet the Cult of Corbyn would have you believe he's a cuddly uncle type figure who will make it all better. either he's a nasty bit of work or incredibly thick, either way not the sort of person who should be anywhere near British politics.

The answer is incredibly thick.

He's been a pretty dopey backbencher who achieved jack sh it for thirty odd years.

He got the leadership nomination by default in a process almost identical to how a group of 16 year olds nominate someone to buy the beer in the off licence, shoved forward because it was "his turn".

He couldn't muster even the bare minimum of support for the people he was seeking to lead, because they knew he wasn't remotely up to it.

And so it has proved. Utterly, utterly embarrassingly useless. Patheticly behind in the polls against the worst government in modern history.

All I want is the Tories out and a government focused on social justice, economic growth and positive change.

But my children aren't going to get that because of that utter fu cking useless tit and the seal-clapping fu ckwits egging him on.

But yeah, like, Iraq. Cu nts.

Applause to that

The answer is incredibly thick.

He's been a pretty dopey backbencher who achieved jack sh it for thirty odd years.

He got the leadership nomination by default in a process almost identical to how a group of 16 year olds nominate someone to buy the beer in the off licence, shoved forward because it was "his turn".

He couldn't muster even the bare minimum of support for the people he was seeking to lead, because they knew he wasn't remotely up to it.

And so it has proved. Utterly, utterly embarrassingly useless. Patheticly behind in the polls against the worst government in modern history.

All I want is the Tories out and a government focused on social justice, economic growth and positive change.

But my children aren't going to get that because of that utter fu cking useless tit and the seal-clapping fu ckwits egging him on.

But yeah, like, Iraq. Cu nts.

Again hits the spot.

Are the young really supporting him, surely they will have seen him as he is now!!

If only we could get a new political party that would fit in with CB's social justice, economic growth and POSITIVE change.

You have to have wealth creators to be able to support the weak. So let the big earners here/come to the UK and earn well, but in turn they have to contribute and not look at sidestepping the rightful tax.

The companies like Amazon etc who seem to hide in the ether need to be either trimmed or held to account. Perhaps a import levy on overseas internet purchases. California now have an import tax from outside states/countries. One of my clients had to pay if I recall correctly 10% local tax on items he purchased from me in the UK.

The internet retailers are costing us as they destroy the jobs in the high street.

Next you’ll be telling us that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist pal.

Lol, with his indepth knowledge of palestine i smell bs

Next you’ll be telling us that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist pal.

It's the old debate about "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

In 1948, the Zionist Irgun group bombed the King David hotel killing 91 people, mainly hotel staff. Netanyahu has called it a "legitimate target".

A couple of days ago the Saudi-led coalition fired a rocket into a school bus in Yemen killing 29 children. In March they did the same to a crowded market killing 90. Why aren't the papers haranguing Theresa May to condemn the Saudis? She won't, of course because we flog them weapons. They are no different to those that are called terrorists, the outcome is the same. Yet all the tabloids can go on about is Corbyn being present at some obscure ceremony.