All things Labour Party

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

is it coincidence irony that there is uproar about a 'Stupid woman' quote from Corbyn then if you scroll to the top of the page there is a picture of Abbott lol. This is a woman he has promoted

TBF - he clearly knows a stupid woman when he sees one.

Stupid people.

It’s nothing, their making a huge fuss about it........

So why doesn’t he just say that. If it’s no big deal, why is he lying about saying it. His defence was it would of been sexist had he said it, but he didn’t say it. Virtual signalling and lying in one explanation. He’s unique, I’ll give him that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr Speaker Bercow went a lovely shade of puce when reminded by Andrea Leadsom that he had called her a stupid woman. And Soubry claimed that had the Conservative front bench called somebody on the Labour side a stupid woman, Bercow would be all over it like a rash. As if anybody needed evidence of Bercow's Labour bias.

I don't really get it. I'd have thought there might be rules about calling someone "stupid" in the HOC but not "woman". Is the inference that by saying it he thinks ALL women are stupid? Pretty big leap there.

BBC obviously happy to make a big deal out of it.

What's wrong with saying 'Stupid woman'?

She is a woman (even identifies as one)

She is stupid.

Also incompetent, indecisive, dishonest and bone-headed.

We're allowed to hold opinions like that, but it would constitute unparliamentary language in the house (unless it is the speaker who says it).

Also incompetent, indecisive, dishonest and bone-headed.

We're allowed to hold opinions like that, but it would constitute unparliamentary language in the house (unless it is the speaker who says it).

Certain anti-Corbyn papers are calling it a sexist comment.

Mess.

So why doesn’t he just say that. If it’s no big deal, why is he lying about saying it. His defence was it would of been sexist had he said it, but he didn’t say it. Virtual signalling and lying in one explanation. He’s unique, I’ll give him that.

Come on pal, Jezza went up in your estimation today, didn’t he?

I doubt anyone would really care if it was not for various Labour MPs who literally call anyone racist/sexist and such like for the most minor comments in society....

Oddly though it was the Tory backbenchers making a big fuss of it. Taking any opportunity to knock Corbyn perhaps, but you'd have thought they'd be the least likely to take offense.

Torys shouldn't ridicule silly liberal nonsense on the one hand and be outraged by it on the other.

Oddly though it was the Tory backbenchers making a big fuss of it. Taking any opportunity to knock Corbyn perhaps, but you'd have thought they'd be the least likely to take offense.

Torys shouldn't ridicule silly liberal nonsense on the one hand and be outraged by it on the other.

Absolutely. Ordinarily it's silly leftist ideology that gets all upset about meaningless stuff like this. The fact it's coming from the tories actually makes it even worse. And all whilst they are all dithering about brexit. It truly is pathetic.

is it coincidence irony that there is uproar about a 'Stupid woman' quote from Corbyn then if you scroll to the top of the page there is a picture of Abbott lol. This is a woman he has promoted

Are you saying Abbott doesn't get massive amounts of flak from the right wing press and majority gammon populace?

Forget about Brexit, the 100k homeless, the 100k benefit deaths, arms to Saudi Arabia and NHS. He called her or them stupid!
I agree with you, things like this are absolutely pathetic and should be called out whoever it is making a fuss about them. Also Theresa May is stupid and she is a woman supposedly so I don't see the problem even if he did say it.

He's not. God knows i can't stand the man, but this is just a parliamentary witchhunt game. He quite clearly closes his lips twice on the second word to form the letter P twice, as in 'people'. The mouth and lip shape is all wrong for the word 'woman'.

It's all a bloody pantomime anyway...

. Also Theresa May is stupid and she is a woman supposedly so I don't see the problem even if he did say it.
I think you need to put some mirrors up in your home if you think she is stupid. Whilst she may not be the brightest person on earth,you dont get to become PM being stupid.

Corbyn calling someone stupid is like me calling someone fat and bald.

She’s a Grammar school girl that went to Oxford whereas he’s a privileged toff that went to prep school, but couldn’t make the grade.

Corbyn cult members are just like football supporters, they’ll support him and twist the facts no matter what he does. Just as most supporters think their players don’t cheat, his supporters think he’s so virtuous that he can do no wrong. It’s laughable that anyone thinks he said “stupid people”.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with calling someone a stupid women (provided you aren’t as thick as pig ****e yourself), but modern virtual signalling insists there is. In fact one of the party leaders claimed yesterday that its misogynistic to do so. That leader was a certain, Mr J Corbyn.

He's not. God knows i can't stand the man, but this is just a parliamentary witchhunt game. He quite clearly closes his lips twice on the second word to form the letter P twice, as in 'people'. The mouth and lip shape is all wrong for the word 'woman'.

It's all a bloody pantomime anyway...

#cult

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/jeremy-corbyn-clearly-used-phrase-stupid-woman-team-of-lip-readers-tell-sky-news-11586172

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6515365/Only-lip-reader-Jeremy-Corbyns-stupid-people-claim-dropped-CPS.html

At least Stupid womangate has distracted from the lying Labour MP facing a spell at Her Maj’s pleasure. Peterborough, a marginal constituency which voted 61% Leave, could be an interesting By-election.

And the continued antics of the yellow vests. You understand the gammon mindset like no other, answer me this: why does it always come back to Hitler with you lot?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/anna-soubry-brexit-leave-traitor-hitler-peoples-vote-threat-a8692261.html

Looked like he said stupid people to me, but if it takes a lip reader to work out what he might have said why are people getting offended by it?! Snowflakes is the term used nowadays isn't it?

That bunch of Tories holding their phones up to the speaker was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen - they looked like primary school kids.

Looked like he said stupid people to me, but if it takes a lip reader to work out what he might have said why are people getting offended by it?! Snowflakes is the term used nowadays isn't it?

That bunch of Tories holding their phones up to the speaker was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen - they looked like primary school kids.

I agree - someone needs to get a grip on how Parliament works.

I'm no fan of Corbyn at all, but to me he clearly says People. and even if he said woman I still wouldn't give a toss.
I dont worry either but he said woman, the stupid thing is that is he had owned up to it and said sorry ,heat of moment it would have been fine. To me he has lied,and that is a problem for him. The lip readers have come out and said he did say woman, and I am pretty certainthat is what he said.

It's not sexist, but it is stupid and he should apologise. To be fair, a big deal was made of it in May when Bercow said it, so it makes sense that a big deal is made of it now as its the leader of the opposition. Of course, it's only a massive deal now as Corbyn has lied about it, which is ridiculous. He really has no idea how to deal with things.

I can't wait for May to call him a "lying commie moron", and to see how his cult froth at that.

What’s up with these lefties, they’re so pious, absolutely zero self awareness. Lying Labour MP facing gaol tells colleagues "What I do know is that I am in good biblical company along with Joseph, Moses, Daniel and his three Hebrew friends who were each found guilty by the courts of their day." ****ing bonkers.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up with these lefties, they’re so pious, absolutely zero self awareness. Lying Labour MP facing gaol tells colleagues "What I do know is that I am in good biblical company along with Joseph, Moses, Daniel and his three Hebrew friends who were each found guilty by the courts of their day." ****ing bonkers.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have trawled through for ages to find that. Weren’t you getting excitable earlier about how Corbyn had kept the real news of day from being aired? Good work finding it.

It's not sexist, but it is stupid and he should apologise. To be fair, a big deal was made of it in May when Bercow said it, so it makes sense that a big deal is made of it now as its the leader of the opposition. Of course, it's only a massive deal now as Corbyn has lied about it, which is ridiculous. He really has no idea how to deal with things.

I can't wait for May to call him a "lying commie moron", and to see how his cult froth at that.

You can bet the papers and Internet forums will barely mention it.

You can bet the papers and Internet forums will barely mention it.
Just like that time a Conservative minister was accused of calling a policeman a "f uck ing pleb" was barely mentioned by the Tory media and the Tory papers and the Tory radio and the Tory internet all run by Tories, Tories everywhere. The total Tory media blackout of this story means I don't even know it happened so not sure why I mentioned it.

Also I don't know about the Tory speaker calling someone a stupid woman either because it was never mentioned in the Tory media either.

Just like that time a Conservative minister was accused of calling a policeman a "f uck ing pleb" was barely mentioned by the Tory media and the Tory papers and the Tory radio and the Tory internet all run by Tories, Tories everywhere. The total Tory media blackout of this story means I don't even know it happened so not sure why I mentioned it.

Also I don't know about the Tory speaker calling someone a stupid woman either because it was never mentioned in the Tory media either.

How come you also couldn't remember this one from July?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/philip-hammond-caught-up-sexism-12953514

How come you also couldn't remember this one from July?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/philip-hammond-caught-up-sexism-12953514

It's because CB Fry is quite clearly a Tory sympathiser. I've never known anyone defend the Tories quite like CB Fry.

Or not as the case may be.

When MPs say anything along these lines they're picked up on it, irrespectiveof colour of party. What makes this different, is that this is a man, of apparently unrivalled moral compass within the house, using misogynistic/sexist language against the PM. If you cannot distinguish why this is a bigger deal than the other situations then I and no-one else can help you.

Either way, I think we're starting to see Jeremy Corbyn's true colours coming out here.

Either way, I think we're starting to see Jeremy Corbyn's true colours coming out here.

His true colours have been known about for some while - you only have to look at interviews where he is seriously challenged. He has a habit of losing his rag particularly on C4 News. His temper tantrums are all the result of an inability to process opposition to his worldview.

He's also a manipulative and serial liar. Part of his 'defence' for his comment was that it was being blown up out of all proportion by the same media who simply ignored the death of a homeless man outside parliament. This was in fact a story reported by The Guardian, The Independent, The Daily Mirror, Huff Post, The Evening Standard, The Daily Mail and many others in the online and local media.

It's because CB Fry is quite clearly a Tory sympathiser. I've never known anyone defend the Tories quite like CB Fry.

Or not as the case may be.

When MPs say anything along these lines they're picked up on it, irrespectiveof colour of party. What makes this different, is that this is a man, of apparently unrivalled moral compass within the house, using misogynistic/sexist language against the PM. If you cannot distinguish why this is a bigger deal than the other situations then I and no-one else can help you.

Lol, my point being the *media* didn't go instantly mental over it. And I don't see a thread about it on here either.

As for true colours, considering the intense negative scrutiny he's been under for the last four or so years those colours have been surprisingly well hidden. I know I would've snapped much sooner. I'm surprised he hasnt gone full Prescott on occasion.