All things Labour Party

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

Yes I consider those who use violence to further their political aims to be the hard left- the same group whose violence you refuse to condemn which says a whole lot about the type of person you are. You're the one whose jumping to idiotic extremes about north Korea and invoking rags like the mail or express when I haven't mentioned anything like that you're just making yourself look foolish. I hope you realise it's possible to have legitimate criticisms and concerns with regards to a corbyn leadership without believing propaganda pieces from right wing newspapers. I consider the extremist elements of a corbyn government such as momentum and mcdonnell to be horrendous for the country if they ever got into power and it has nothing to do with your infantile comparisons to North Korea.

Hmmm, because the political parties running our centre ground western countries have never used violence against other people to further their political aims. By your description they must all be hard left. Grow up.

Hmmm, because the political parties running our centre ground western countries have never used violence against other people to further their political aims. By your description they must all be hard left. Grow up.
I obviously meant those currently on the left. Trying to pretend I have said that violence only comes from the left is an absurd characterisation of what I have said consistently on this thread. Why are you incapable of condemning violence that comes from the left? It's not a difficult thing to do.

I obviously meant those currently on the left. Trying to pretend I have said that violence only comes from the left is an absurd characterisation of what I have said consistently on this thread. Why are you incapable of condemning violence that comes from the left? It's not a difficult thing to do.

Which violence have the "hard left" of Labour and Momentum perpetrated?

Why are you incapable of condemning the violence caused when British governments attack and invade other sovereign countries? Surely a pacifist such as yourself who abhors all violence would find that easy to do?

Which violence have the "hard left" of Labour and Momentum perpetrated?

Why are you incapable of condemning the violence caused when British governments attack and invade other sovereign countries? Surely a pacifist such as yourself who abhors all violence would find that easy to do?

Where did I say that they had perpetrated violence? Although the fact that a BBC journalist had to have a bodyguard for her own safety last week says a lot. I consider some of the antisemitic stuff appaling as are some of the terrible attacks during the election which included throwing bricks through tory mp windows.

You have no idea about my stance regarding our government invading other countries and I don't see why that's relevant here. You won't condemn hard left violence because you don't think there's a problem with it and frankly that's an absolute disgrace.

Where did I say that they had perpetrated violence? Although the fact that a BBC journalist had to have a bodyguard for her own safety last week says a lot. I consider some of the antisemitic stuff appaling as are some of the terrible attacks during the election which included throwing bricks through tory mp windows.

You have no idea about my stance regarding our government invading other countries and I don't see why that's relevant here. You won't condemn hard left violence because you don't think there's a problem with it and frankly that's an absolute disgrace.

So you can't actually give an example of "hard left" violence towards people in the UK. Far right violence however is self explanatory. Why are you trying to equate the two when they aren't comparable. I find it worrying that you won't even describe yourself as an Anti-fascist. We did fight a rather large war over this whole issue.

So you can't actually give an example of "hard left" violence towards people in the UK. Far right violence however is self explanatory. Why are you trying to equate the two when they aren't comparable. I find it worrying that you won't even describe yourself as an Anti-fascist. We did fight a rather large war over this whole issue.
I didn't equate the two and I have never mentioned specific examples of hard left violence in the UK because there are not that many examples (although there have been some concerning actions from the hard left that warrant heavy criticism yet stops short of physical violence.) why are you trying to suggest I have spoken about physical violence from be hard left in the UK when I have not? The vast vast majority of people are against fascists including myself, it's odd that you would suggest that I wasn't. Being Anti-fascist and a member of antifa are two entirely different things just as being pro equality and a feminist are two separate things as well. It's not difficult.

I didn't equate the two and I have never mentioned specific examples of hard left violence in the UK because there are not that many examples (although there have been some concerning actions from the hard left that warrant heavy criticism yet stops short of physical violence.) why are you trying to suggest I have spoken about physical violence from be hard left in the UK when I have not? The vast vast majority of people are against fascists including myself, it's odd that you would suggest that I wasn't. Being Anti-fascist and a member of antifa are two entirely different things just as being pro equality and a feminist are two separate things as well. It's not difficult.

That's where will have to agree to disagree then. The vast majority of feminists are pro-equality. And the vast majority of "members" of antifa are anti-fascists. Completely unlike your "alt right" boys who have a very very low minority who are Anti-fascist and Pro-equality.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of hypoghandi and all other kippers on here in condemning the violence seen in Catalonia this weekend. Disgusting scenes of political repression as the police beat indiscriminately leaving many pictures of elderly people with blood all over them. Not sure who's worse, the politicians, police chiefs or the thugs in uniform.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of hypoghandi and all other kippers on here in condemning the violence seen in Catalonia this weekend. Disgusting scenes of political repression as the police beat indiscriminately leaving many pictures of elderly people with blood all over them. Not sure who's worse, the politicians, police chiefs or the thugs in uniform.

Sky News were sympathetic 0da3a30b15a02c53723b6d765289ac9c.jpg

I thought people who voted for independence were all thick, racist scum who hate their kids so surely the police giving these vile individuals a good whack round the canister with their boot or truncheon is something we should all be pleased about?

That's where will have to agree to disagree then. The vast majority of feminists are pro-equality. And the vast majority of "members" of antifa are anti-fascists. Completely unlike your "alt right" boys who have a very very low minority who are Anti-fascist and Pro-equality.
Very much disagree there. Statistically the vast majority of females do not consider themselves feminists because unfortunately third wave feminism has become more about misandry and striving for preferential treatment for women. Feminism used to be about egalitarianism but when it comes down to it there is reams of evidence to show this is no longer the case.

No idea what you mean by "my alt right boys". I have no affiliation with the alt right in any way and the anti fascist pro equality beliefs I have no problem with its how those aims are achieved- "by any means necessary" - and what their definition of equality looks like that I have a problem with.

The spanish should have taken a leaf out of the anti democratic EU's book. Allow the referendum then ignore the result, like the EU did in France and the Netherlands.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You're an extremely odd person. It does appear that the spanish police have lived up to their reputations and been incredibly heavy handed and unnecessarily violent.

I thought people who voted for independence were all thick, racist scum who hate their kids so surely the police giving these vile individuals a good whack round the canister with their boot or truncheon is something we should all be pleased about?

Why are you being so mean about my mum?

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder what Steptoe is going to do about his new homophobic, sexist MP? The bloke himself has claimed today that he’s not going to resign the whip, but would expect a Tory to if they said the same thing. Evidently a Tory can’t rehabilitate themselves, but he has.....

Perhaps they could give him a “ban” like Ken’s one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder what Steptoe is going to do about his new homophobic, sexist MP? The bloke himself has claimed today that he’s not going to resign the whip, but would expect a Tory to if they said the same thing. Evidently a Tory can’t rehabilitate themselves, but he has.....

Ironic that you, of all people, are getting on your high horse over this - you’re no stranger to a bit of ‘bantz’.

Ironic that you, of all people, are getting on your high horse over this - you’re no stranger to a bit of ‘bantz’.

Homophobic comments should never be considered “Bantz” and its a pretty poor show to call a chick an ugly *****. The blokes clearly unfit to represent his constituents. As for his assertion that a Tory would have to resign because unlike him they’e incapable of remorse and rehabilitation, is quite frankly bizarre.

Do you model yourself on Mr Brodkin?

What brings you to these remote backwaters of the forum, pal?

One might conclude that you're less interested in Jeremy Corbyn and the Death of the Labour Party and more interested in following me around given this is the first time you've posted here.

You certainly are an odd little fella :lol:

What brings you to these remote backwaters of the forum, pal?

One might conclude that you're less interested in Jeremy Corbyn and the Death of the Labour Party and more interested in following me around given this is the first time you've posted here.

You certainly are an odd little fella :lol:

Me following you around...... Lol...... You really are full of self importance..... Tbh you follow me with your " ever so funny" wit

So the Labour leadership did the decent thing and suspended him.

Now there's just the little matter of the dossier naming 36 Tory MPs accused of sexual harassment.

Are you going to get on your moral high horse about that as well LD?

Oh it gets worse...

http://www.theweek.co.uk/uk-news/89342/westminster-sexual-harassment-scandal-36-mps-implicated

All of the 36 spreadsheet allegations “are likely to be in the Whips’ ‘black book’ (also known as the ‘dirt book’), a list of secrets that can be used to get MPs to vote the right way”, says HuffPost’s Paul Waugh. Downing Street has denied that the PM was given regular updates on the sexual antics of her MPs, “but no one denies the whips’ black book exists”, Waugh adds.

Former No. 10 communications chief Katie Perrior told BBC Breakfast that the black book content was used to tell MPs “you will vote in a certain way - or we will tell your wife exactly what you’ve been up to”.

So not only do the party leadership know full well what is going on, and do nothing to stop it, they use the information to blackmail their own members into voting in a particular way.

Dear oh dear. Anybody who tried to score some cheap political points by feigning outrage at Jared O'Mara's conduct are looking like right plums now. :lol:

So the Labour leadership did the decent thing and suspended him.

Now there's just the little matter of the dossier naming 36 Tory MPs accused of sexual harassment.

Are you going to get on your moral high horse about that as well LD?

If there’s proven homophobe’s & sexists then they should be suspended. If it’s just a case of a clumsy attempt to pull a bird , then no. I guess it boils down to your definition of sexual harassment. **** me if if the snowflakes had been about in my day, hardly anyone would have got their end away.

I’m actually more surprised there’s people surprised the whips have a black book & use it to insert pressure on MP’s. Anyone trying to claim it’s just Tory whips must be a right plum, it’s been going on for years across every single party. Steptoe allegedly “showed off” a naked Diane Abbott to his mates . **** me, I feel sick thinking about it.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

If there’s proven homophobe’s & sexists then they should be suspended. If it’s just a case of a clumsy attempt to pull a bird , then no. I guess it boils down to your definition of sexual harassment. **** me if if the snowflakes had been about in my day, hardly anyone would have got their end away.

I’m actually more surprised there’s people surprised the whips have a black book & use it to insert pressure on MP’s. Anyone trying to claim it’s just Tory whips must be a right plum, it’s been going on for years across every single party. Steptoe allegedly “showed off” a naked Diane Abbott to his mates . **** me, I feel sick thinking about it.

I give up. Which comedy character from the Fast Show is this?

Is the situation about sexual harassment going a bit bonkers? I agree if the comments made make somebody feel intimidated, or are of an aggressivesexual nature, it should not happen, but surely a little teasing cant be a bad thing.

The world is becoming so sanitised, if progress is a boring world, where you are frightened to pull peoples legs, its getting dull.

Is the situation about sexual harassment going a bit bonkers? I agree if the comments made make somebody feel intimidated, or are of an aggressivesexual nature, it should not happen, but surely a little teasing cant be a bad thing.

The world is becoming so sanitised, if progress is a boring world, where you are frightened to pull peoples legs, its getting dull.

It's a difficult one because suggesting that an initiative like Everyday Sexism is insane and counterproductive to combating actual sexism by trivialising a serious issue will sound to certain ears like you are dismissing legitimate complaints about sexual harassment and assault when this is not the case.

Certainly there is an insidious offense taking culture in the west which is extraordinarily divisive but the flip side of that is that more people are coming forward to report actual horrific abuses. Surely there can be some sort of middle ground between labelling every glance or interaction as examples of sexism and the dismissal of legitimate complaints or concerns? I hope so anyway

So all the lefties are going bonkers over some sexual innuendos whilst their own are abusing children...

https://labour25.com/

Don't you just love the politics of hypocrisy (I preferred the good old days when lefties were for the party of envy)

Little Owen Jones typifies the hypocrisy more than most. Actual sexual assault and harassment is a problem within most major political parties and they are all as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned. The fact that people use the opportunity to play politics rather than addressing the issues - rather like corbyn didnover grenfell- is incredibly revealing.

And written without any hint of irony whatsoever. Duckie, the 70’s called and want their stereotypical white male back.

So all the lefties are going bonkers over some sexual innuendos whilst their own are abusing children...

Don't you just love the politics of hypocrisy (I preferred the good old days when lefties were for the party of envy)

Aside from the fact that sexual assault and harassment is condemned by people regardless of party, why the actual fu ck are you cruising on a site like that?

To quote its aims:

"It was the Labour Government that introduced explicit sex education for 5 year olds. Acceptances of homosexuality material also aim at primary school children. Are these grooming tactics brought into the curriculum by the Labour party."

Aside from the fact that sexual assault and harassment is condemned by people regardless of party, why the actual fu ck are you cruising on a site like that?

Just Googled "Labour MP Paedophile". It was the first result.

After not much digging you find that Harriet Harman's name was carried at the bottom of a briefing that argued that a pornographic picture of a naked child should not be considered indecent unless it could be proven that the subject had suffered. The Labour party used to represent the working man. I knew it was an "inclusive" party, but never thought that meant that kiddy fiddlers were welcome too.

FWIW, I think like men of the cloth, politics attracts sexual deviants, whatever the colour of their party. That doesn't make it right, of course, and it should be condemned whether it is blue, red or yellow. But to accuse another colour, when your own colour is tainted is a bit rich.

Just look at the expenses scandal. MP's from all parties had their snouts in the trough

Edited by Johnny Bognor

To quote its aims:

"It was the Labour Government that introduced explicit sex education for 5 year olds. Acceptances of homosexuality material also aim at primary school children. Are these grooming tactics brought into the curriculum by the Labour party."

Let's be fair, there are plenty of people from both sides condemning behaviour to a greater degree because it comes from their political opponents. Apologism for sexual assault and harassment is unacceptable regardless of the political affiliation of the accused.

It’s ****ing bonkers. Fallon tries it on with Julia Hartley Brewer, she tells him to **** off and threatens to punch his lights out, they’ve both got over it and a few years later it’s front page news. WTF......... Talk about the snowflake generation, and that’s The Sun. The owners of Tinder must be delighted, pretty soon that’ll be the only way you’ll be able to get into a chicks knickers without risking arrest. Thanks **** I’m past it.

It’s ****ing bonkers. Fallon tries it on with Julia Hartley Brewer, she tells him to **** off and threatens to punch his lights out, they’ve both got over it and a few years later it’s front page news. WTF......... Talk about the snowflake generation, and that’s The Sun. The owners of Tinder must be delighted, pretty soon that’ll be the only way you’ll be able to get into a chicks knickers without risking arrest. Thanks **** I’m past it.

I know I shouldn't but this made me laugh! Bet the 'chicks' are glad you're past it.

Are you trying to suggest that it's only Labour MPs and supporters who are hypocrites?

Wow.

Are you trying to suggest that it's only Labour MPs and supporters who are hypocrites?

Wow.

No. I have said earlier that public office attracts deviants across all parties.

But the holier than thou attitude of many a leftie opens them up to accusations of hypocrisy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk