The official "I don't have a Vitesse away ticket, please take pity on me" thread

stevegrant

Any other threads asking for, or offering, tickets for the Vitesse away game will be deleted.

Seems a fairly redundant process when the tickets aren't even on sale yet, but some people seem to have already decided they're not going to get one through SFC so are resorting to desperate acts of begging. So let's keep them all in here for those of us who will get tickets to feel warm and fuzzy about. :smug:

A reminder to you all: it is illegal in both the UK and the Netherlands to sell football tickets if you are not an authorised seller - in the case of SFC, they are the only authorised seller. As far as the law is concerned, it doesn't matter if you are selling them for profit or loss, it is still illegal. There are a number of words in the first sentence in this paragraph that are the most important - I'll let you be the judge of which they are and say no more. :ninja:

I'm begging! If anyone has any tickets spare (2 ideally) then I'd be grateful if someone took pity on me. We can discuss finer details via PM :)

I have booked hotels and flights for four of us so a bit stuffed if we can't get tickets! I'm happy to negotiate with people about it regarding price. More than happy to pay a premium.

Edited by hypochondriac

Oh god I've just done this on the other thread....

In need of 2 ideally. Would take just 1 though. Flights and hotel all booked.

And as mentioned on the other thread, I work for a brewery so can shower anyone in beer as a thank you ;) (plus the cash obviously)

Cheers

Edited by Golden Balls

Just the one needed :)

Travel and hotel already booked!

(Great idea to have this thread. If people do want one on their history but wont be going please start from the top and work the way down? When the original poster is sorted they can edit the post to say so)

Oh god I've just done this on the other thread....

In need of 2 ideally. Would take just 1 though.

And as mentioned on the other thread, I work for a brewery so can shower anyone in beer as a thank you ;)

Cheers

I have no tickets but how much to be showered in beer?

That is epic. I hope you get lucky Jack! Fair play.

Haha thanks! To be fair Ibiza - Amsterdam landing at 1:30pm on the 6th and leaving 24 hours later was only £130, cheaper than a lot of flights from home. It'll be ace either way, but I really want to get to the game! I thought I'd be ok with 6 aways but clearly it's not going to cut it.

Haha thanks! To be fair Ibiza - Amsterdam landing at 1:30pm on the 6th and leaving 24 hours later was only £130, cheaper than a lot of flights from home. It'll be ace either way, but I really want to get to the game! I thought I'd be ok with 6 aways but clearly it's not going to cut it.

Good luck to you. I suppose Air Passenger Duty is much lower that way.

I have four season tickets with 10 aways on, would be willing to swap them with 2 season tickets with 14 matches on!

Ah, that could be interesting. We have 3 with at least 10 will check tomorrow morning if 2 or more have 14.

You know 10 is guaranteed, yeah?

I've got a Dutch mate who is coming over for a wedding on Saturday. Basically you can buy tickets for Dutch games in most tobacco shops in Holland. Sounds crazy but the ticketing systems are set up for it to sell tickets for all Dutch teams. Happy days!!

I have 21 spare tickets

I can't sell them so looking for sexual favours in return

No gay stuff and your Mrs has to be fit.

:-( Rules me out. ;-)

(Checks she ain't looking over my shoulder... :suspicious:)

I've got a Dutch mate who is coming over for a wedding on Saturday. Basically you can buy tickets for Dutch games in most tobacco shops in Holland. Sounds crazy but the ticketing systems are set up for it to sell tickets for all Dutch teams. Happy days!!

leaving for the Feyenoord game in a minute, so will pop in to the local Tobacco shop and see how many I can get

Nice one Mouldy! I put this link here to swerve the Vitesse FC/SFC club lurkers on the Euro thread, have a read up. Looks like you need to register for the service before you can buy footy tickets:

http://www.worldticketing.biz/customersnl.html

Yes it sounds like a much better way than buying from the football clubs and stays under the radar.. I'm speaking with my Dutch mate today to make sure he actually gets the tickets in hand and not just a receipt for ticket collection at the ground. I've done a quick search and there are 3 ticket box shops in Amsterdam....do some research and you'll get tickets no problem I reckon. I will report back

Ok I can report back. I've got tickets through ticketbox. You need to register. My Dutch friend has the tickets in hand (so no need to collect at the ground) he also thinks that you can actually print the tickets off on line. I am not sure if the systems are intelligent enough or interlinked with Vitesse football club, he doesn't think so. So people really should look at this as an option rather than potentially risk getting refused at the ground.

I have four season tickets with 10 aways on, would be willing to swap them with 2 season tickets with 14 matches on!

It looks like we have 13 on ours - would you be interested in some kind of exchange?

I could get two together on Tuesday and exchange them (plus cash) for the four together you can get. As all of our tickets have 10+ we'd be guaranteed tickets. What do you think?

Ok I can report back. I've got tickets through ticketbox. You need to register. My Dutch friend has the tickets in hand (so no need to collect at the ground) he also thinks that you can actually print the tickets off on line. I am not sure if the systems are intelligent enough or interlinked with Vitesse football club, he doesn't think so. So people really should look at this as an option rather than potentially risk getting refused at the ground.

To get tickets through ticketbox is that available online, or you have to physically buy from the 3 ticket box shops you mentioned?

Dutch person I spoke to didn't want to get tickets as he said it prints your name on the tickets and didn't want to be responsible if we didn't get in.

Yes it sounds like a much better way than buying from the football clubs and stays under the radar.. I'm speaking with my Dutch mate today to make sure he actually gets the tickets in hand and not just a receipt for ticket collection at the ground. I've done a quick search and there are 3 ticket box shops in Amsterdam....do some research and you'll get tickets no problem I reckon. I will report back

These ticketbox kiosks are run by agents who have access for all sporting events etc. The tickets are printed while you wait at the kiosk. as Mouldy says, no need to wait for post or collect from ground etc . they charge a small commission.

However this game is being restricted so the purchaser will need to have a Ticketbox ID linked to a Dutch address.

I am buying some tomorrow, so will let you know how we get on.

If we're starting the bidding I'll come in at 100squid for one away ticket! Tickets sorted in the home end but it just wouldn't be the same would it?

I have no intention of starting a bidding war. I simply have offered a price that I think is reasonable for 2 tickets as nobody has mentioned what they will pay.if you choose to pay 10 times face value that is your prerogative.