The official "I don't have a Vitesse away ticket, please take pity on me" thread

stevegrant

I have no intention of starting a bidding war. I simply have offered a price that I think is reasonable for 2 tickets as nobody has mentioned what they will pay.if you choose to pay 10 times face value that is your prerogative.

yes absolutely fair enough mate. Hope you get lucky with tickets too. If not, we best start practicing our Dutch accschents!

I have four season tickets with 10 aways on, would be willing to swap them with 2 season tickets with 14 matches on!

I have 2season tickets with 14 aways on, and would be willing to do a swap

I bought from their web-site, I had to register first. They accepted my registration and sold my 2 tickets in block 122.

A lot of people did that last week. Money has been been taken from accounts but still no tickets arrived. Worth the chance though! :)

I mentioned last week that you can buy tickets from tobacco shops that are ticketbox sellers anywhere in Holland. There are no restrictions on buying the tickets for this game, as they are on open sale to the public so you won't have problems getting the tickets over there - no ID or membership numbers needed. I recommend doing this as pick up from the stadium is not guaranteed on the day of the game

i had the money take from my account for the home end tickets taken yesterday.

i will now have too many tickets. i ordered two for delivery to the uk, four from a guy i know in hollland who will post them to me. my contact who works at saints emailled me an said theynhave got me two as well. looks i will have at least 4 and maybe 6 spares in the home end that i dont need at this rate.

I mentioned last week that you can buy tickets from tobacco shops that are ticketbox sellers anywhere in Holland. There are no restrictions on buying the tickets for this game, as they are on open sale to the public so you won't have problems getting the tickets over there - no ID or membership numbers needed. I recommend doing this as pick up from the stadium is not guaranteed on the day of the game

If the pick-up at the stadium doesn't work then I'll be happy to take spare tickets off Saints fans !!!

i had the money take from my account for the home end tickets taken yesterday.

i will now have too many tickets. i ordered two for delivery to the uk, four from a guy i know in hollland who will post them to me. my contact who works at saints emailled me an said theynhave got me two as well. looks i will have at least 4 and maybe 6 spares in the home end that i dont need at this rate.

Ill take 2 off you if you do end up having any spare. Please let me know if you do have any!

Those umbrellas will make for handy weapons when our top boys turn up.

I wonder if our Dutch visitors to this site appreciate English humour? :)

Those hoping to get tickets over there may be encouraged by Big **** Last's post

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?54575-Pre-Season-Tour/page25#.VbUDQShwZJ8

"I collected the tickets I had ordered and bought 5 more. The woman in the ticket office was happy to sell me as many as I wanted. You can even buy them from the Primera shops that are throughout Holland without any restrictions"

My brother has a mate in Arnhem who has bought 5 tickets, one for him and four for our party. They were 24 euros each so in the posh seats. He told the club that he had 4 Southampton guests coming with him and there was no problem. Looks like these seats (or three of them) will be going spare.

My brother has a mate in Arnhem who has bought 5 tickets, one for him and four for our party. They were 24 euros each so in the posh seats. He told the club that he had 4 Southampton guests coming with him and there was no problem. Looks like these seats (or three of them) will be going spare.

Duncan look out for our Dubai flags in town before the game (hopefully Korenmarkt if not rammed). Would love to meet up and finally share a beer or two

I looked into the ticketbox/tobacco stand offering though it looked like you had to sign up to a membership scheme using a Dutch address to post your ID to. Would be great if it has been relaxed, to remove any doubt!

Duncan look out for our Dubai flags in town before the game (hopefully Korenmarkt if not rammed). Would love to meet up and finally share a beer or two

Hi Phil - if we get through the tunnel OK aim to be in Arnhem around 6 on the Wednesday so let's have that beer. You have my nos I believe.

Should arrive late evening and will look out for you. I have no connection whatsoever with Dubai, but always happy to meet civilised Saints fans ;-)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

VITESSE ARNHAM V SOUTHAMPTON

We are delighted to be able to offer the following hospitality option for Southampton’s match against Vitesse Arnham at the GelreDome, Arnham on Thursday 6th August 2015.

Package Includes

Executive seats, access to VIP Bar Facility, Complimentary bar 2 hours before kick-off, half time and 1.5 hours after the full time whistle.

Cost £175 pp + vat

To book your places today please contact Georgina on 07572 842 547 or email georgina@galahospitality.co.uk

Got my ticket, but still need one for my son who only has 4 always from last season.

I know some one who now has spare home end tickets 16.50 euros as managed to get some tickets in away section, email me if interested t.trevis.t21@btinternet.com and i'll put you in touch, NB would have to arrange meet in Arnhem to get tickets as they are via my Dutch Saints Mates

Hello, i now have a spare ticket in the SAINTS end!

Anyone interested drop me an e-mail - callum.struthers@hotmail.co.uk

Can give the ticket to you in Arnhem(probably easier) or post it to you.

Let the bidding wars begin:

"Just been offered £35 for it but it is yours for £40 ?

The money is going to charity, not by pocket (unfortunately), so you get a ticket and help a good cause!"

Don't take the ****, people with any sense aren't going to get into a bidding war, even if it's for 'charity'. I may be wrong about this, but I suspect the charity is this person's beer fund for Holland.

They'll still be plenty of saints fans in Arnhem who won't have sorted tickets

True.

we will not be bothering to pass on our spares via forums, we will do in the bars in Arnhem.

Us and loads of others will be around in the main square with spares (mainly home end).

Just ask, and you will get them.

There will be so many tickets floating around. Just book your travel and turn up

The worst case... Is that you cant find any tickets... but the bars in Arnhem will be showing the game live on FoxSport.

Just turn up and enjoy the occasion of being there when Saints played in Europe.

I have Dutch relatives and as long as we don't behave like cocks, the locals will truly welcome us.

Just turn up and enjoy the occasion.