Printing tickets

richie

The OP is actually making a good point as I booked a ticket earlier and received confirmation but no attachment. All to do with the new membership cards apparently, the booking will be registered against your card.

The OP is actually making a good point as I booked a ticket earlier and received confirmation but no attachment. All to do with the new membership cards apparently, the booking will be registered against your card.

If you are a member they don't send you a print-at-home ticket, they add it to your card which you scan at the turnstile. Good idea to write down the block, row and seat number otherwise you won't know where to go!

If you are a member they don't send you a print-at-home ticket, they add it to your card which you scan at the turnstile. Good idea to write down the block, row and seat number otherwise you won't know where to go!

I got print at home tickets even though I booked as a member. I guess that's because I only bought the membership a couple of days before and there was no guarantee that the cards would reach me I'm time for the game?

Did everyone else get charged the £1 booking fee even for the print at home option? The order page made it sound like it only applied if you wanted to collect or have it posted but I still got charged.

Did everyone else get charged the £1 booking fee even for the print at home option? The order page made it sound like it only applied if you wanted to collect or have it posted but I still got charged.

yep, I did. 8 tickets, 8 quid. I emailed the ticket office and they refunded the money.

This is getting completely random. I received my membership card this morning. I bought two tickets using this number and my son's. Printed them at home quite happily. Didn't get charged the booking fee.

I wouldn't expect you to be able to use the membership card to get you into the ground. It's just an acknowledgement that you have a membership and can therefore buy tickets ahead of general sale. What does get counted up against the membership number is the number of tickets that you buy during a season. I remember that the magic number was 6 to get a ticket for the 2003 cup final. Amazed at the time that it was so low.

I am an ST holder but I still got the 'print at home' option !

No booking charge at all !

In sympathy with the OP, I have to say that it took a minute or two before I realised that there was an attached PDF with the barcode in the email !!

Yup, I got charged a quid per ticket, which includes the one uploaded to my non existent membership card !!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to use their membership card to get into SMS for a game having bought it online? Got four tickets for the Everton game and selected print at home. Bizarrely three are print at home. Mine needs to be scanned using membership card. I assume that you just stick the membership card in the scanner.

Has anyone tried to use their membership card to get into SMS for a game having bought it online? Got four tickets for the Everton game and selected print at home. Bizarrely three are print at home. Mine needs to be scanned using membership card. I assume that you just stick the membership card in the scanner.

That's what happened with me and the Vitesse game.