Membership Cards & Smartcard Activation?

St Louis

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere, but has anybody received their Membership Card yet? As myself and a few others I know haven't as of yet.

I'm a little concerned as our Vitesse tickets say 'Smartcard Activation' on the invoice receipt, so I am assuming that this means our match tickets will be uploaded directly to the cards (which we don't yet have!)

I have emailed the club 3 times now to ask this week, but as yet no answer....

Yes, I had this problem when I ordered my ticket earlier today and there was no attachment to print out my ticket. I phoned the ticket office who told me that the membership cards had only just been delivered and would be posted in the next couple of days. Hopefully we get them before next Thursday otherwise it will be chaos.

Oh and you will have to make a note of your seat number!

So imagine the situation.

Person 1 has a membership card but decides to go to the wrong seat to go and sit / stand with their mates, and Person 2 turns up to claim their valid seat, but they also only have a membership card on them. Person 2 goes to a steward to complain that Person 1 is in their seat.

How does the steward resolve this?

So imagine the situation.

Person 1 has a membership card but decides to go to the wrong seat to go and sit / stand with their mates, and Person 2 turns up to claim their valid seat, but they also only have a membership card on them. Person 2 goes to a steward to complain that Person 1 is in their seat.

How does the steward resolve this?

You have to hope said Steward has some kind of hand held reader that will read the card and provide the answer, but I don't feel confident that will be the case

!

I seem to be in a minority. I got print at home tickets despite booking as a member. I assumed that was because I only bought the membership a couple of days before buying the tickets and that things weren't quite synchronised yet

I seem to be in a minority. I got print at home tickets despite booking as a member. I assumed that was because I only bought the membership a couple of days before buying the tickets and that things weren't quite synchronised yet

I got tickets for me and my Dad (both members) i was able to print mine at home but his is tied to his card. Hoping it arrives early next week.

Same - I chose the 'Print at Home' option, but then the second ticket on my Dad's account didn't give me that option. Fortunately both our membership cards turned up today so have avoided more calls to the ticket office - when I spoke to them last week they said that the last memberships had just gone out (this was Tuesday), so you should get it soon, unless you only purchased membership last week.

I bought for me and a mate. I got a paper one and he got it loaded to his card. It's an extra security feature meaning I guess if someone hacks your membership they can't add loads of downloads .if you buy more than one The main purchaser gets it sent in the post the others are downloads.

Got my card today.

Whose membership card traveled the farthest?

I'm in Delaware, USA so approximately 3,500 miles.

Bloody hell, your membership card travels 3500 miles yet my old mans season ticket hasn't made it 60 odd miles to Weymouth yet !!!!

Got my card today.

Please can you explain what benefits a membership will bring to you?

But fair play on getting one- credit there.

Please can you explain what benefits a membership will bring to you?

But fair play on getting one- credit there.

I want to be in that number, it's in the song. ;)

I've been to a Saints match every season since our promotion back so I'm hoping to make it 4 years in a row this year, maybe even a European match.

As an aside, my first Saints/Premier League match was Poch's first game as manager. That was the first Saints match for me, Poch and, our favorite, Forren. Out of those three only I remain so thats got to be worth something. This year, as part of our honeymoon, my wife and I witnessed the 6 goal Villa thrashing. Anyways, when you only get to go once a year you want to ensure you get tickets so 25 quid is nothing.

Got my card today.

Well I'm only 30 miles down the road (not that way!) and ordered on the day they went on sale, and still no sign! :(