Vitesse V Saints Thread

marc_saint

I'm most annoyed, have a birthday meal for my mum tonight. If the tie had been more tense, I'd have done the honourable thing and snuck an iPad into the restaurant, but at 3-0 up I'm a little more casual about it!

One goal from us should finish off the tie. After their performance last week, I can't see Vitesse getting four goals.

I'm most annoyed, have a birthday meal for my mum tonight. If the tie had been more tense, I'd have done the honourable thing and snuck an iPad into the restaurant, but at 3-0 up I'm a little more casual about it!

One goal from us should finish off the tie. After their performance last week, I can't see Vitesse getting four goals.

Totally agree that we need to score to totally put the tie to bed. Of course, if we do then they would need 5 I think.

Technically they only need 3 unless we score. Extra time and pens would follow.

Wonder if the fullbacks are being rested, are injured or it's purely tactical.

i said before the game- the only players i want rested are the fullbacks. fullbacks genuinely have a lot to do these days- expect to bomb down the wing and attack and then also track back and defend. guess me and ronald think a like ahaha ;)

Uurgh. Just had a look on Twitter too and Simon Peach is reporting it too.

They should be banned, the idiots

3 English fans and 50 Dutch arrested. Apparently Feyenoord fans (?) were causing trouble and some Saints fans wanted some too.

Uurgh. Just had a look on Twitter too and Simon Peach is reporting it too.

They should be banned, the idiots

Agree no need for this what so ever. But, and this is not condoning or making excuses, it seems according to the article that Feyenoord invited themselves to the party and had a pop at Vitesse.

Sad.

Not the team I would have picked - would have liked to see Reed and JRod get a run out and would have kept Mane fresh for Newcastle. Sure there will be some subs when we look comfortable though. Not sure how our defensive set up is gonna work? 3-5-2 with 3 CB's, Davis and Martina as wingbacks and Wanyama sitting in front? Should be interesting.

Can see why we wouldn't play the full backs but shame Cedric isn't playing, helped mane take them apart last time.

3-0

got to have an eye on the weekends game

if we are still 3 goals to the good (at least) by HT, would like to think Mane will be off and maybe vic