Advice Required - Membership Scheme

SaintAmongSkates

Hoping some (or all) of you can give me some advice on the club's membership scheme

I no longer live in the Soton area and my two boys have pledged allegience to other sides - ManUre and Chelski!

They are now old enough to go to matches so I was wondering how I can best ensure I can get myself (and them) to see our respective teams at St Mary's i.e. Saints vs Man U and Saints vs Chelsea.

Would I need to have us all signed up to the membership scheme (and my missus and daughter who would come for the fun) to be able to buy a ticket for everyone, or could I get all the family a ticket if only I join as a member?

Had a quick scan of the club site and could not see any info on this so thought I'd try the members of the forum for advice.

Thanks all.....

I would say that to ensure you all have a ticket for the big games yes you will need a membership, I got one for me and my son its nice knowing we can go to any game we want if we have the money, general sale for them games will have some conditions like must have been to two or three home games this season.